Preview Round 14, 2021 vs Gold Coast SUNS @ Metricon Stadium, 19/06/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1623543821090.png 1623543844862.png

Coming off a disappointing loss to Geelong, we head back up to Metricon where we played most of our footy last year.

Form:
Port Adelaide:
5th, 8-4
Gold Coast: 15th, 4-8

The last time we met was a very weird time. It was right at the beginning of when Coronavirus started to wreck havoc and we went up there and prevailed in front of nobody:

After the disaster of becoming to first team to ever lose to them, we haven't lost to them since.

1623543690997.png

Get ready for it. Comfortable 40+ victory coming up that means zilch.

Yea Cookie I’m with ya mate doubt I’ll even watch it who literally gives a * about this game

Win: well know we’ll do that (probably)
Lose: more heat comes onto the charlatan

Soooo you know it’s really line ball what’s better here

The last 2 Suns games I’ve watched against Carlton and Freo are the 2 lowest quality I’ve seen all year.

We’ll get dragged down to their level and beat them with experience.

View attachment 1153929 View attachment 1153930

Coming off a disappointing loss to Geelong, we head back up to Metricon where we played most of our footy last year.

Form:
Port Adelaide:
5th, 8-4
Gold Coast: 15th, 4-8

The last time we met was a very weird time. It was right at the beginning of when Coronavirus started to wreck havoc and we went up there and prevailed in front of nobody:

After the disaster of becoming to first team to ever lose to them, we haven't lost to them since.

View attachment 1153927
Kinda like how GFC never win after the bye.

We exist to choke under expectations

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol we're not gonna lose

We smash poor sides by 8-9 goals and lose to contenders, thought people would've worked that out by now.
I dont think we will lose, I just dont think we should tempt fate by suggesting we can't lose.

The worry is we aren't banking any unexpected wins.

We are sure to cop an unexpected loss at some point, especially as we await the troops returning

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They let the North loss pass by. Just an aberration. Nothing to see here.
Don't forget we extended him after a record loss against the Crows in a gale and a choke against WCE at home final that was largely lost at selection
Old mate Teflon ken will need more than a loss against GCS to have any pressure put on him. The media will probably sell a loss as the suns finally arriving rather than putting pressure on ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Back