Game Day Round 14 - Brisbane Lions vs GWS Giants, Sat 23 June 2018, Gabba, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie McGuire reckons JC will get anywhere between 3-6 weeks, and it'll be the end of our season, as far as finals are concerned.
I don't mean to sound negative, but I think he may be right. We can't really afford to drop any games now just to "make" the finals, Greene, lids (who will retire at seasons end) scully, Lobb still miles away and the below picture shows the severity of the upcoming suspension..

The second worst team in the comp is coming back at us in this game and the other picture shows our next 4 matches.

Be as positive as you want but we won't win any of those without Cameron

Screenshot_20180623-183616.jpg Screenshot_20180623-183846.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't mean to sound negative, but I think he may be right. We can't really afford to drop any games now just to "make" the finals, Greene, lids (who will retire at seasons end) scully, Lobb still miles away and the below picture shows the severity of the upcoming suspension..

The second worst team in the comp is coming back at us in this game and the other picture shows our next 4 matches.

View attachment 516612View attachment 516613

Have to beat Hawthorn or one other or no finals, because I don't think we can win the last six on the trot with Melbourne and Sydney in there.

AND we only beat them with 3 rotations on their bench.

Good win, but uncomfortable for most of the match IMO, still lacking something IMO and i think Greene & Scully will fix that.

the media are really jumping at this, its not a good look but i think its being dramatised IMO (start dodging bullets). Cameron should sit out a couple weeks but the way some media are going on about this, its like his goal tonight watch to go out and hurt Harris as much as possible.....

The Bombers just beat the WCoast at Optus Stadium as they too are lacking forwards at the moment.

I like how the celebrations are very muted. They know it hasn’t been the best performance but a solid win on the road.
I Think they know how much they will miss Cameron's class. Hopefully him being out sees Patton click into top form, although this didn't happen earlier in the season. I think Cameron benefits from a hopefully favourable medical report on Andrew's, and only gets 2-3 weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back