Toast Round 14: Carlton 48-72 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win guys. Moore definitely an AA CHB, Adams had a big second half future captain, Pendles at his usual best, Cox definitely ahead of Cameron, Daicos gun for the future imagine how great Nick will be considering how talked up he is, Stevo looked good but didn't convert as much. 127-127 awesome.

Daicos is establishing himself as one of the best young talents in the league. He is so influential with each disposal and has more than a touch of his old man’s ability to kick a mercurial goal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If only the browns came on like him 😩

All of my love to you, Taylor Adams.

Game in the balance, you imposed your impressive physique upon every contest.

My heart trembled with your every effort, but not in the way you made those weak Carlton dogs tremble.

Great to see some of our lower tier players step up today. Daicos huge - I'm now confident when he has the footy, one of our smartest ball users and great vision, Thomas much improved, T. Brown a great first half, Quaynor and Madgen defensively great, plus some nice run from IQ.

Pendlebury and Adams (2nd half) were immense though. Adams willed himself into the contest and turned not just his game, but the match too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back