Prediction Round 14: Changes vs Melbourne + Pre-match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't expect any changes tbh.

This footy stuff is a whirlwind, all of sudden it's Eagles fans telling me 'You'ze guys are getting waya hedaya selves'.

People on here talking about percentage boosters when Ross was one OOB on the full away from nearly getting the sack against Brisbane.

I'm as chuffed as anyone with the last few weeks, but there's no guarantees how we go this weekend.

Weird. Teams not taking advantage of us without a second ruck nor our key position defender. Dixon didn’t come in last week, now missed opportunity with Preuss.
Gartlett out for them is big. We really need to take advantage of the outside run. Faster and quicker then them. They have plenty of contested mids not enough outside
Gawn alone is enough to monster Darcy. Not sure Pruess makes them much, if any better in the ruck.

Melbourne can be rubbish and still smash us by ten goals

How? Are you saying you think we are so far behind them that even if they are rubbish they will beat us by ten goals?

Effectively saying that they are a 15-18 goal better side if they play well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to keep track of these things UN, is this the first time we've been older and more experienced than our opponents this year? Gold Coast game maybe?
Gold Coast, Saints, Bulldogs games we were both older and more experienced, not by much though.

The Richmond game we were slightly older but less experienced.

How? Are you saying you think we are so far behind them that even if they are rubbish they will beat us by ten goals?

Effectively saying that they are a 15-18 goal better side if they play well?
I'm saying that I remember when they were rubbish and tanking they clicked back into gear to belt us.

I really wonder where Cerra is at. He has talent for sure but lately has seemed a little bit average. I hope this decision to let him play wafl is the rocket he needs to give Brayshaw like efforts in big moments. We need him to be a wise draft selection.

I really wonder where Cerra is at. He has talent for sure but lately has seemed a little bit average. I hope this decision to let him play wafl is the rocket he needs to give Brayshaw like efforts in big moments. We need him to be a wise draft selection.
We know he has a ceiling from the Crows game last year. Seems to work hard. That's really all he can do. It's only his second year and he hasn't been given much of a look in his no1 position either. I'm not worried yet, plenty of players with elite talent look ordinary for a while then suddenly they are awesome.

We know he has a ceiling from the Crows game last year. Seems to work hard. That's really all he can do. It's only his second year and he hasn't been given much of a look in his no1 position either. I'm not worried yet, plenty of players with elite talent look ordinary for a while then suddenly they are awesome.
It’s obviously the tank. A bit way off. He did bulk up, so just need the fitness with it

I hope your right and we see that soon

He needs to learn that smart arse dribble kicks at goal risks your position in the team.
Ross was mightily pissed off with Adam in the Collingwood game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back