Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1984 lost all my games.
Dumb kent me if i trade....>>
If i jake Ricco over Mozzie.
Or trade Larid to Lloyd i win 5 leagues easy.

My enjoyment level of SC is wearing very thin.
I like helping the new SC noobs like Benchpress
But have to decide if i take a backward step next season ..or get a bag od cement and harden up ya big sook.

Hope everyone else went better and won their matches.

Sorry for being a sookie kent...

Found this out about the number 2225, I think from a very reputable source.

"Do you see the number 2225 everywhere? Does 2225 come up in conversation? Do you notice 2225 on television? Do you hear 2225 on the radio? What does it mean when you see and hear 2225 everywhere?

According to Olga, when you see a number such as 2225 over and over again, it is an angel trying to communicate with you through numbers."

Well Olga, can you tell the angel to piss off and stop giving me bad advice on who to captain and who to trade. 1598789546869.png

Last edited:

1984 lost all my games.
Dumb kent me if i trade....>>
If i jake Ricco over Mozzie.
Or trade Larid to Lloyd i win 5 leagues easy.

My enjoyment level of SC is wearing very thin.
I like helping the new SC noobs like Benchpress
But have to decide if i take a backward step next season ..or get a bag od cement and harden up ya big sook.

Hope everyone else went better and won their matches.

Sorry for being a sookie kent...
No you have to soldier on...
and help spuds like me.

Just a f'd up year with these byes and crap rookie choices. Shouldn't be as stressful next year suuuurellyyy

Somehow stumbled through and won both my leagues. Could have brought in Riccardi for woodcock like planned and didn't actually have to trade Laird but I was worried Simpkin would go big against the suns and brought in McDonald to counter... Bust. Oh well get a 2 week break now. Seagull and McDonalds are D1 and D2 in my backline now just like in the wild.

2251! & traded in Jelly.

Made a good decision to retain Rankine last week with the North fixture appealing.

I'm doing well in the top 18 rounds, would be pushing top 1k if there were no normal rounds.

Having said that I currently have about 14 players for this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was mid 2000s after round 3...blew out to 19000 at round 8. Got it back to 4300 after round 13 after a ripper score, ranked 117, back to Joe bog standard average round 14 2040. See you kents in maybe 3 years time if I ever get another good round. Might make an appearance then to show off. :p. I will go off and annoy the old fuddy duddies in the golf forums in the meantime.

Scored 2,159 and moved up 385 spots to 1,838 overall.

Also won 9\9 finals and have the week off in my cashie. 😎

Going to trade Gus Brayshaw > Gaff this week. 2 trades left with Riccardi at F6.

If I still have my 2 trades left at grand final time I might downgrade Draper > forward rookie via Comben and upgrade Riccardi > mid premo via Simpkin.

2,148 saw me go up about 200 spots to 883 overall. Won 4/7 leagues. Lost the one I really wanted to win by 5 freakin points....

vast did we swap places again?

Not quite. I dropped a bit but only to 707 overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back