Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if I hadn't done the maths, I go with Greenwood over Spudkin and score an extra 50pts, but playing for leagues so was the right call
I woulda traded Neale to Greenwood but happy I didn't - I can now do no trades the next two weeks and be left with 3 for the prelim and two for the granny :thumbsu:

The ballad of Round 14 by Jdeezy, SBS update.

- Surprise, surprise, Cripps shits the bed. Thankfully, though, he still manages to knock out Chad's 41. Grundy performs well enough to knock out Rozee's 42. Genuinely in my top 2 games of the round all things considered given only 1 thing went wrong, and squeaks me past 1800 for 18 players. Living the dream.

- The Goldstein to Kelly trade continues to * me over as Goldstein's wet fart of a score beats Kelly's by 21. Simpkin produces another s**t the bed performance. Oh and did I mention that the Rozee and Comben and cash trade involved trading out Rankine? Already 80 odd points behind on that one. Flawless.

All out for 1876

72,847th for the round
Slid down another 2739 in the ranks
0/4 wins.
Bottled 1st place finishes in two leagues.
Eliminated from Big footy Div 14.

My Supercoach season looking like Zak Butters running for goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ballad of Round 14 by Jdeezy, SBS update.

- Surprise, surprise, Cripps shits the bed. Thankfully, though, he still manages to knock out Chad's 41. Grundy performs well enough to knock out Rozee's 42. Genuinely in my top 2 games of the round all things considered given only 1 thing went wrong, and squeaks me past 1800 for 18 players. Living the dream.

- The Goldstein to Kelly trade continues to fu** me over as Goldstein's wet fart of a score beats Kelly's by 21. Simpkin produces another sh*t the bed performance. Oh and did I mention that the Rozee and Comben and cash trade involved trading out Rankine? Already 80 odd points behind on that one. Flawless.

All out for 1876

72,847th for the round
Slid down another 2739 in the ranks
0/4 wins.
Bottled 1st place finishes in two leagues.
Eliminated from Big footy Div 14.

My Supercoach season looking like Zak Butters running for goal.
Plenty of tales of woe this week.
Ryan, Jelly, Rankine tradeouts, The Chad backing one out on-field...
Rough on Rankine, those sorts of swings are killers.

Wasn't able to keep up with the footy this week

2046 saw me drop 54 spots to 217.

Not good, but could of been a lot worse I guess.

Groundhog day indeed. Expected a drop with a score I thought below par. Stayed exactly in the same spot. 31st. Rank Change (0)

Makes my Hail Mary move of Laird to Williams even more stupid. Didn't win the League match I was after as Williams score didn't even count. Still think he was robbed!!

fullsizeoutput_3724.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back