Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

why do you still hvae rozee WaynesWorld19 .......
His price dropped so far, that it was the choice of him or a rookie on the bench ? ......you would have thought Rozee could outscore an average rookie and score 60 + .......after all he is a STAR PLAYER !!!...huh?

His price dropped so far, that it was the choice of him or a rookie on the bench ? ......you would have thought Rozee could outscore an average rookie and score 60 + .......after all he is a STAR PLAYER !!!...huh?

The commentators mustn't have had him in their SC teams as they still talk him up like he is a young superstar.

Apart from his first 2 games this year he has been absolute dogshit, Butters and Duursma have gone well past him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's been the break between COLL games ? ......6 days ....best of the options you outlined IMO
6 days this week and 9 days before that, so plenty of time for recovery (as far as this year is concerned)

The main worry I think is when he comes up against the more physical rucks who play more of a tagging role than trying to beat him in the ruck.

6 days this week and 9 days before that, so plenty of time for recovery (as far as this year is concerned)

The main worry I think is when he comes up against the more physical rucks who play more of a tagging role than trying to beat him in the ruck.
De Koning or Pittonet, I can't see being good enough to stop Grundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back