Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
***First of all a disclaimer***

This has to be the best round possible for a Hurn loving Boomer Degen campaigner like me to publish a thread on a Supercoach forum because the great one is at home smashing beers, scotch, cigars and resting those quads for multiple tonnes in my team over the rest of the season.

quads.gif
These are where points come from...

...Also back in 5 :moustache: hurnhnggg.PNG

OK so now for some SC ramblings.

Round 14 2021. Good old Round 14.
This round is gonna be fun :eggplant::eggplant:

Why you ask. Because you, me, puppies all around the world, volcanos, Ronald McDonald, cheese and campaigners in general *en love melts :moustache:
Melts are the fabric that holds Supercoach together :rainbow:

When your having a s**t week. Your team is down the pooper. You dont have Hurn... Some silly kent will do their team justice and provide a delicious melt that keeps you going just long enough for you to be forced to provide one of your own.

When your week is going perfectly and you're full of hope, so you post your projected score on a Saturday night after a few CC and cokes...
Big mistake. SC Gods will enter you dry and the majority of this board will alf you out of existence.
Thats gonna cost you a melt.

When one of your players goes down - thats a melt
When you stuff up your loophole - thats a melt
When your rookies outscore your premos - thats a melt
When your oppositon has some obscure flog who shits a tonne on your team - thats a melt
When you realise there's only ten teams playing this week - thats a melt. (Hi Uncle Jiska )
When you have to take your other hand off your chol just to count how many donuts you be eating - you better believe that's melt

Melts make the heart grow fonder.
They remind you of a time when you last had to take on a round of Supercoach with only 10 teams and 5 games to make a score from...

...Ohh thats right. Thats never *en happened before Gil you *en round swapping *muppet. Richmond are in Perth they said. It makes sense. It benefits West Coast, how the * dows it *en do that you Vic loving bias arseholes. Were *en bleeding, half our team are old and ****ed, we were due and needed a week off especially before playing last ******* years premiers and you campaigners force this s**t on all the comp while ******* every single Supercoacher sideways and twice on a *en Monday. Then to make s**t worse you dumb *s, Richmond left Perth anyway for *s sake * *EN *!!!, so what was the *en point other than to create a piece of s**t ****ed up round like no other to * Supercoaches in more *en ways than even those poor hapless *en campaigners could ever had imagined :fire::fire::fire:

AND what the * is with that rolling teams beng released bullshit, no club wanted it, no supporter *en wanted it and you *******s did it anyway you souless TV rights chasing sellout campaigners.
Another useless Supercoach *en initiative brought you you by * knuckles from AFL whorehouse. campaigners.

Look we won anyway. And that's great but damn that felt good.
And its not like melts give a *. Win, lose or draw. Melts will be there for you always :rainbow:

1623721260410.png mm (Custom).jpg

Anyway lets get back on track.
Melts help you grieve by offering little melty gifts to your fellow SCers so they too can share you pain lol in your misery:moustache:
When other SCers melt your team gains strength.
When your team emplodes your melts give other SCers strength.
Its a beautiful cycle and the life blood of this great game.
Now I love a good melt as much as any other kent so I must fully endorse you all to give it a go.
Unshackle your rage and funnel it to this forum through your keyboard

pandycomp.gif
Let the rage flow campaigners

Now lets talk about the pitiful 5 games we get this week to try and score the magical 2,000 points from. * me.
(If anyone actually scores 2000+ can someone please let Alf know. Thanks)

1623721941406.png
Possibly the game of the round. (not really)

Geelong are in red hot form. Jezza NSWCROW favourite "back in 5" player is starting to hit his straps alongside Tommy Cyclops Hawkins.
* even RangaRohan is playing the best footy of his life. (Still scores like poo)
Dangerflop is back. Jelwood has turned back the clock and having a great season. SPStewart is comanding the backline in Hurn like fasion and the points are pouring in for kents that actually have him. Unlike this kent that tried to have 2 or 3 of him :drunk:

Stewart will control his backline but I reckon Daniel will have a great game and do the same.
The Dogs midfield are also in hot form. The likes of KOTDnwillie and SPMacrae are guaranteed tonnes and worthy VC options.
Anyone with Dale, Hunter, Libba and B.Smith will be looking for some decent scores too.

Anyway so the Dogs had the week off but the game is in Geelong. Neither team has much ruck dominance but it probably goes the Dogs way especially if that giraffe like kent English plays one of his famous out of his arse games.
Geelong have the talls up forward to really challange the Dogs much smaller defense. Game is to be won in the midfield which is great for us SCers who are chasing all those delicious points in what will be the lowest scoring round in SC history.

Geelong by a few in a free flowing, high possesion match. A must watch for the SC family.

1623721852515.png

Touk train had left the station and is full steam ahead. Rowell is back but this little piggy went to market and *en ate everything during his time off and last week he could bearly run around. Id be waiting on him before making a move to grab him.
Greenwood isnt relevant this year but he can score. Bowes is gone and no one has really replaced him.

Port have a few to put your faith in. Wines has hit some form. Many will have SPBoak whos been down a bit lately but still dangerous.
Houston, MulletJones in the backline. A few (stevebbb) went all @H2TYWish and brought in SPLycett :moustache:. Hope the kent pays you back handsomely mate.
Amazingly some smart kent on here has SPP. I dont know what to say but I hope you have a special melt in store for us :rainbow:

Port by 6+ goals. Lycett to tonne by half time.

terminator lycett.jpg
This is how I look when I melt

1623721678884.png

Another quality game brought to you by the halfbrains at AFL whorehouse. Brisbane will win by as much as they deem necessary. Sorry North fans but hey at least its a very SC relevant game and we all have something to cheer for.

Does anyone have Neale yet? Is he gonna go nuts or has the half year off pulled him back to the pack after last years massive heights?
ZorkoTheMagnificent misses due to lolFL pulling a suspenion out of their arse for a love tap that the receiving player bearly flinched from.
SPLyons is a sexy kent. That is all.
Daniher could go nuts in this game. (big maybe) Hopefully he takes 20 marks inside 50 and misses everyone of them so SPZiegull can feast on free chips like the filthy sexy point scoring seagull campaigner that he is.
Hall has been going off. Hes been a great get. So has Cunnington. Solid. LDU or Simplekent anyone...

Brisbane by 40+

seagullz.gif
North Melbourne Seagulls Ziegull and A.Gull

1623721816128.png

Another epic match. * me sideways. But yet again a highly relevant SC match up for us inglorious basterds.

FloPCripps. SPWalsh, SPDoch, SPDow. Whats not to like.
Whitfield, Jelly (Jelly that you dont have him Emirite) (I suck, I dont have him), Tobias Punchable face Greene, Ward, Mummy, SPFlynn.
Plenty to like. But alas GWS suck so Carlton are a chance but fairly unlikely IMO.
Will Jelly go nuts again and prove Judd_Magic to be the best SCer to ever roam the earth by trading that *stick out and Roughieing him back in with percision timing...

GWS by 10 points because really they suck and Carlton arent too bad

roughie.gif
Judd_Magic and Jelly have a love hate relationship

So that leaves us with the last game. 5 games. *en wow. * me Gil you piece of s**t.
Anyway this game is and will be the game of the round so hold your Chols for the blockbuster which will decide all your head to head games in what will be the loswest meltiest s**t scoring roughie maneouvreing POS round Gil and his mates have ever come up with. *en spew.
It's truely gonna be a shitfest of not knowing what the * is going on and clenching every orifice your puny brain thinks it controls :rainbow:

1623721543446.png

Both teams s**t. Putrid. Bugger all crowd. Games being played on a school ground in Tasmania FFS. Zero interest (except for us sorry arse SCers) s**t time slot, plus its a Sssss Bee *en Sssss special.
You just know this is gonna be lit AF :moustache:
A game so bad it will almost be guaranteed to be game of the year.
A game all our pathetic seasons will be defined on. * sake :'(

OK so theRidler has turned to s**t, Lunchmeat is MIA, Parish is now the best player in the entire league until he gets tagged by a goldfish and Zerrett and Shiel are the only other thing worth mentioning except maybe Watermelon who is likely to tonne is in a game like this FFS.
Oh but wait we have a late entrant. Langford. Good luck with that one folks.
Pretty sure my Chol at aged 3 weighed more than all these campaigners Chols combined :eggplant:

Remember when Chad was a thing...lol. Anyway SPMitchell is hitting form and Impey is going backwards, Umm Phillips umm CJ. Thats really about it.

This game is s**t. Its SCers are s**t. The timeslot is s**t. Its SBS. Well if it wasnt the GF of what might be the shitest round in SC history it would be a nothing shitfest between two s**t teams but alas this is the most important game in SC history.

I expect melts campaigners. This day, this game and this entire round was made for this :rainbow:

Show me what you got...
Think you can out melt me. Tag me and try prove it ya kents.

OK good luck campaigners. Lets go splash some booze :beercheers:

So how many you got playing champ? :moustache:

a7.gif

lol you're completely ****ed aren't ya...

saddd.gif

So my final challange to you all is to embrace this glorious round for we may never have one like it again so lets make every single post in this thread a delicious glorious melt :moustache:

fullsteam.gif
Full steam ahead you sensational melty kenties----------------------->

Last edited:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
giphy.gif

Unfortunately I didn't get Lycett because of that stupid 4 match ban. If it was 3 matches and he played in round 13, 100000000% I would have gone Grundy to Lycett. Look at the opposition ruck scores that the Suns have been giving up, they're insane (even with Zac Smith in the side). Lycett might double ton this weekend. If we hear news this week that Grundy isn't returning in round 15, I'm grabbing Lycjet

This has to be the best round possible for a Hurn loving Boomer Degen campaigner like me to publish a thread on a Supercoach forum because the great one is at home smashing beers, scotch, cigars and resting those quads for multiple tonnes in my team over the rest of the season.

View attachment 1155674

...Also back in 5 :moustache: View attachment 1155664

Why you ask. Because you, me, puppies all around the world, volcanos, Ronald McDonald, cheese and campaigners in general fu**en love melts :moustache:

When your having a sh*t week. Your team is down the pooper. You dont have Hurn... Some silly kent will do their team justice and provide a delicious melt that keeps you going just long enough for you to be forced to provide one of your own.

When your week is going perfectly and you're full of hope, so you post your projected score on a Saturday night after a few CC and cokes...
Big mistake. SC Gods will enter you dry and the majority of this board will alf you out of existence.

When your oppositon has some obscure flog who shits a tonne on your team - thats a melt
When you realise there's only ten teams playing this week - thats a melt. (Hi Uncle Jiska )
When you have to take your other hand off your chol just to count how many donuts you be eating - you better believe that's melt

They remind you of a time when you last had to take on a round of Supercoach with only 10 teams and 5 games to make a score from...

...Ohh thats right. Thats never fu**en happened before Gil you fu**en round swapping fu**muppet. Richmond are in Perth they said. It makes sense. It benefits West Coast, how the fu** dows it fu**en do that you Vic loving bias arseholes. Were fu**en bleeding, half our team are old and f’ed, we were due and needed a week off especially before playing last ******* years premiers and you campaigners force this sh*t on all the comp while ******* every single Supercoacher sideways and twice on a fu**en Monday. Then to make sh*t worse you dumb fu**s, Richmond left Perth anyway for fu**s sake fu** fu**EN fu**!!!, so what was the fu**en point other than to create a piece of sh*t f’ed up round like no other to fu** Supercoaches in more fu**en ways than even those poor hapless fu**en campaigners could ever had imagined :fire::fire::fire:

AND what the fu** is with that rolling teams beng released bullshit, no club wanted it, no supporter fu**en wanted it and you *******s did it anyway you souless TV rights chasing sellout campaigners.
Another useless Supercoach fu**en initiative brought you you by fu** knuckles from AFL whorehouse. campaigners.

And its not like melts give a fu**. Win, lose or draw. Melts will be there for you always :rainbow:

View attachment 1155668 View attachment 1155673

Melts help you grieve by offering little melty gifts to your fellow SCers so they too can share you pain lol in your misery:moustache:
Now I love a good melt as much as any other kent so I must fully endorse you all to give it a go.

View attachment 1155676

Now lets talk about the pitiful 5 games we get this week to try and score the magical 2,000 points from. fu** me.

View attachment 1155686

Geelong are in red hot form. Jezza NSWCROW favourite "back in 5" player is starting to hit his straps alongside Tommy Cyclops Hawkins.
fu** even RangaRohan is playing the best footy of his life. (Still scores like poo)
Dangerflop is back. Jelwood has turned back the clock and having a great season. SPStewart is comanding the backline in Hurn like fasion and the points are pouring in for kents that actually have him. Unlike this kent that tried to have 2 or 3 of him :drunk:

Stewart will control his backline but I reckon Daniel will have a great game and do the same.
The Dogs midfield are also in hot form. The likes of KOTDnwillie and SPMacrae are guaranteed tonnes and worthy VC options.
Anyone with Dale, Hunter, Libba and B.Smith will be looking for some decent scores too.

Anyway so the Dogs had the week off but the game is in Geelong. Neither team has much ruck dominance but it probably goes the Dogs way especially if that giraffe like kent English plays one of his famous out of his arse games.
Geelong have the talls up forward to really challange the Dogs much smaller defense. Game is to be won in the midfield which is great for us SCers who are chasing all those delicious points in what will be the lowest scoring round in SC history.

Geelong by a few in a free flowing, high possesion match. A must watch for the SC family.

View attachment 1155684

Touk train had left the station and is full steam ahead. Rowell is back but this little piggy went to market and fu**en ate everything during his time off and last week he could bearly run around. Id be waiting on him before making a move to grab him.
Greenwood isnt relevant this year but he can score. Bowes is gone and no one has really replaced him.

Port have a few to put your faith in. Wines has hit some form. Many will have SPBoak whos been down a bit lately but still dangerous.
Houston, MulletJones in the backline. A few (stevebbb) went all @H2TYWish and brought in SPLycett :moustache:. Hope the kent pays you back handsomely mate.
Amazingly some smart kent on here has SPP. I dont know what to say but I hope you have a special melt in store for us :rainbow:

View attachment 1155682

View attachment 1155680

Another quality game brought to you by the halfbrains at AFL whorehouse. Brisbane will win by as much as they deem necessary. Sorry North fans but hey at least its a very SC relevant game and we all have something to cheer for.

Does anyone have Neale yet? Is he gonna go nuts or has the half year off pulled him back to the pack after last years massive heights?
ZorkoTheMagnificent misses due to lolFL pulling a suspenion out of their arse for a love tap that the receiving player bearly flinched from.
Daniher could go nuts in this game. (big maybe) Hopefully he takes 20 marks inside 50 and misses everyone of them so SPZiegull can feast on free chips like the filthy sexy point scoring seagull campaigner that he is.
Hall has been going off. Hes been a great get. So has Cunnington. Solid. LDU or Simplekent anyone...

Brisbane by 40+

View attachment 1155681

View attachment 1155683

Another epic match. fu** me sideways. But yet again a highly relevant SC match up for us inglorious basterds.

Whitfield, Jelly (Jelly that you dont have him Emirite) (I suck, I dont have him), Tobias Punchable face Greene, Ward, Mummy, SPFlynn.
Plenty to like. But alas GWS suck so Carlton are a chance but fairly unlikely IMO.
Will Jelly go nuts again and prove Judd_Magic to be the best SCer to ever roam the earth by trading that fu**stick out and Roughieing him back in with percision timing...

View attachment 1155679

So that leaves us with the last game. 5 games. fu**en wow. fu** me Gil you piece of sh*t.
Anyway this game is and will be the game of the round so hold your Chols for the blockbuster which will decide all your head to head games in what will be the loswest meltiest sh*t scoring roughie maneouvreing POS round Gil and his mates have ever come up with. fu**en spew.
It's truely gonna be a shitfest of not knowing what the fu** is going on and clenching every orifice your puny brain thinks it controls :rainbow:

View attachment 1155677

Both teams sh*t. Putrid. Bugger all crowd. Games being played on a school ground in Tasmania FFS. Zero interest (except for us sorry arse SCers) sh*t time slot, plus its a Sssss Bee fu**en Sssss special.
A game all our pathetic seasons will be defined on. fu** sake :'(

OK so theRidler has turned to sh*t, Lunchmeat is MIA, Parish is now the best player in the entire league until he gets tagged by a goldfish and Zerrett and Shiel are the only other thing worth mentioning except maybe Watermelon who is likely to tonne is in a game like this FFS.
Pretty sure my Chol at aged 3 weighed more than all these campaigners Chols combined :eggplant:

Remember when Chad was a thing...lol. Anyway SPMitchell is hitting form and Impey is going backwards, Umm Phillips umm CJ. Thats really about it.

This game is sh*t. Its SCers are sh*t. The timeslot is sh*t. Its SBS. Well if it wasnt the GF of what might be the shitest round in SC history it would be a nothing shitfest between two sh*t teams but alas this is the most important game in SC history.

I expect melts campaigners. This day, this game and this entire round was made for this :rainbow:

Show me what you got...

View attachment 1155666

lol you're completely f’ed aren't ya...

View attachment 1155665

So my final challange to you all is to embrace this glorious round for we may never have one like it again so lets make every single post in this thread a delicious glorious melt :moustache:

View attachment 1155688
Live footage of Here2tellyouwhy

View attachment 1155674

Why you ask. Because you, me, puppies all around the world, volcanos, Ronald McDonald, cheese and campaigners in general fu**en love melts :moustache:

When your having a sh*t week. Your team is down the pooper. You dont have Hurn... Some silly kent will do their team justice and provide a delicious melt that keeps you going just long enough for you to be forced to provide one of your own.

...Ohh thats right. Thats never fu**en happened before Gil you fu**en round swapping fu**muppet. Richmond are in Perth they said. It makes sense. It benefits West Coast, how the fu** dows it fu**en do that you Vic loving bias arseholes. Were fu**en bleeding, half our team are old and f’ed, we were due and needed a week off especially before playing last ******* years premiers and you campaigners force this sh*t on all the comp while ******* every single Supercoacher sideways and twice on a fu**en Monday. Then to make sh*t worse you dumb fu**s, Richmond left Perth anyway for fu**s sake fu** fu**EN fu**!!!, so what was the fu**en point other than to create a piece of sh*t f’ed up round like no other to fu** Supercoaches in more fu**en ways than even those poor hapless fu**en campaigners could ever had imagined :fire::fire::fire:

AND what the fu** is with that rolling teams beng released bullshit, no club wanted it, no supporter fu**en wanted it and you *******s did it anyway you souless TV rights chasing sellout campaigners.
Another useless Supercoach fu**en initiative brought you you by fu** knuckles from AFL whorehouse. campaigners.

And its not like melts give a fu**. Win, lose or draw. Melts will be there for you always :rainbow:

View attachment 1155676

Now lets talk about the pitiful 5 games we get this week to try and score the magical 2,000 points from. fu** me.

View attachment 1155686

fu** even RangaRohan is playing the best footy of his life. (Still scores like poo)

View attachment 1155684

Touk train had left the station and is full steam ahead. Rowell is back but this little piggy went to market and fu**en ate everything during his time off and last week he could bearly run around. Id be waiting on him before making a move to grab him.

View attachment 1155682

View attachment 1155680

Brisbane by 40+

View attachment 1155681

View attachment 1155683

Another epic match. fu** me sideways. But yet again a highly relevant SC match up for us inglorious basterds.

Will Jelly go nuts again and prove Judd_Magic to be the best SCer to ever roam the earth by trading that fu**stick out and Roughieing him back in with percision timing...

View attachment 1155679

So that leaves us with the last game. 5 games. fu**en wow. fu** me Gil you piece of sh*t.
Anyway this game is and will be the game of the round so hold your Chols for the blockbuster which will decide all your head to head games in what will be the loswest meltiest sh*t scoring roughie maneouvreing POS round Gil and his mates have ever come up with. fu**en spew.
It's truely gonna be a shitfest of not knowing what the fu** is going on and clenching every orifice your puny brain thinks it controls :rainbow:

View attachment 1155677

Both teams sh*t. Putrid. Bugger all crowd. Games being played on a school ground in Tasmania FFS. Zero interest (except for us sorry arse SCers) sh*t time slot, plus its a Sssss Bee fu**en Sssss special.

OK so theRidler has turned to sh*t, Lunchmeat is MIA, Parish is now the best player in the entire league until he gets tagged by a goldfish and Zerrett and Shiel are the only other thing worth mentioning except maybe Watermelon who is likely to tonne is in a game like this FFS.

This game is sh*t. Its SCers are sh*t. The timeslot is sh*t. Its SBS. Well if it wasnt the GF of what might be the shitest round in SC history it would be a nothing shitfest between two sh*t teams but alas this is the most important game in SC history.

Show me what you got...

View attachment 1155666

View attachment 1155665

View attachment 1155688
Not long enough. Can I have the full version please.

In the Top 100, 21 teams mathematically can't field 18 (because they have 13 or less players before trades)

There are 32 teams that start with 14 but surely using 4 trades for one round compromises your team

4A748EA7-148B-4004-B292-43EE419B8AFE.jpeg

Top 5000 teams.

77.2% of teams cannot field 18 players even if they use all four trades to bring playing players in 😳

Before trades:
  • 91% have 14 players or less.
  • 99% have 16 or less.
  • Only 0.12% have 18 players.
That’s astronomical.

CE7C049D-075B-4D8C-901E-703428DFCCBD.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1155674

View attachment 1155676

View attachment 1155686

View attachment 1155684

View attachment 1155682

View attachment 1155680

Brisbane by 40+

View attachment 1155681

View attachment 1155683

View attachment 1155679

View attachment 1155677

Show me what you got...

View attachment 1155666

View attachment 1155665

View attachment 1155688

Splendid work kent. Do I even need to come back - clearly we're an absurdly talented bunch here on the SC board 💕

Also I already won melt of the year in Round 1 campaigners and for anyone who can remember that masterpiece - that's the standard we're expecting this week :moustache:

View attachment 1155674

View attachment 1155676

View attachment 1155686

View attachment 1155684

View attachment 1155682

View attachment 1155680

Brisbane by 40+

View attachment 1155681

View attachment 1155683

View attachment 1155679

View attachment 1155677

Show me what you got...

View attachment 1155666

View attachment 1155665

View attachment 1155688

Top 5000 teams.

77.2% of teams cannot field 18 players even if they use all four trades to bring playing players in 😳

Before trades:
  • 91% have 14 players or less.
  • 99% have 16 or less.
  • Only 0.12% have 18 players.
That’s astronomical.

View attachment 1156013
Data was out of date. Has been updated.

57.22% are missing 17 so even with 4 trades cannot field a full side
32.46% are missing 16 so with 4 trades can field a full side but using that many would compromise your side
13.62% are missing 14 and should be able to trade to cover easily without too much concern
0.88% have 18 players and are sitting pretty

1F195ED0-9B0D-4269-8033-603676B54D4D.jpeg

Data was out of date. Has been updated.

57.22% are missing 17 so even with 4 trades cannot field a full side
32.46% are missing 16 so with 4 trades can field a full side but using that many would compromise your side
13.62% are missing 14 and should be able to trade to cover easily without too much concern
0.88% have 18 players and are sitting pretty

View attachment 1156571

I could be wrong here, but that doesn't look right to me. I think the bottom row are the number of non bye players people have available pre trades. 9 10 11 etc and the "missing" text at the top is misleading/incorrect.

I could be wrong here, but that doesn't look right to me. I think the bottom row are the number of non bye players people have available pre trades. 9 10 11 etc and the "missing" text at the top is misleading/incorrect.
My Calculations are ....and it's pretty easy

Teams with 16 players (non blue dots ) Pre Trading .....10% of top 5,000 teams

Teams with 15 players (non blue dots ) Pre Trading .....19% of top 5,000 teams

Teams with 14 players (non blue dots ) Pre Trading .....25% of top 5,000 teams

Teams with 13 players (non blue dots ) Pre Trading .....19% of top 5,000 teams

Teams with 12 players (non blue dots ) Pre Trading .....14% of top 5,000 teams

Teams with 11 players (non blue dots ) Pre Trading .....6% of top 5,000 teams

Summary
54%
of Top 5,000 Teams Can have 18 on-field players after trading

39% of Top 5,000 Teams Cannot have 18 on-field players after trading

Summary
54%

That means 7% of top 5000 teams are sailing, either open waters with good tailwinds or straight off the edge of a cliff.

Censors and auditors are running their eyes of this content ......will be re-opened in due time

View attachment 1155746

What did the censors and auditors conclude? That this post had to many '*' in it!

FFS keep the number of * down, it's just too hard to read :D

Just joking, excellent post Here2tellyouwhy - let the melt and carnage begin :devil:

What did the censors and auditors conclude? That this post had to many '*' in it!

FFS keep the number of * down, it's just too hard to read :D

Just joking, excellent post Here2tellyouwhy - let the melt and carnage begin :devil:
Half the auditing team resigned overnight .....they complained of the workload and pressure associated with Here2tellyouwhy 's post ......no document has been as heaviliy redacted

However due to the resignations, the OP post could not be updated with the post below .....some largely unknown 1845, little used legal manouvre was undertaken by H2TYW 's legal team

1623830939134.png

Last edited:

Summary
54%

I presume this will include players such as Sharp/Brockman who are unlikely to play, and also Guthrie/Reeves who are possibly playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back