Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Melt Appreciation Week

How many players will you have playing AFTER trades

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I was watching a different game to everyone else, Bont was absolutely massive in the 2nd half.

Stewart definitely 20-25 points underscored in the first half though, got killed by the 10 mins on the bench but still should have been a fair bit higher. Think people overrate uncontested intercepts on here just a taaaad though with some of the reactions.

Hence, I'm trading in.

We can't control small fwds
Not necessarily smalls per se - more those medium types that are good overhead. Heeney killed us, Ryan killed us, Elliott from Collingwood kills us with alarming regularity for a bloke who hardly plays 5 games a year. Toby will go nuts, should have stuck with my initial trade and brought him in rather than going Dale because I thought I was "less likely" to get burned :mad:

The
Pay absolute premo dollar, 3 round average of 116, 5 round average of 105

And puts up a season low score of 50 points when i desperately need him to fire.

You're a piece of sh*t Dale. Go fu** yourself. Glad your team lost you dumb flog.
giphy.gif

I actually thought Bont was magnificent. 30 disposals, 1 goal, couple of contested marks, 17 contested possessions, 9 score involvements, 7 tackles,
8 clearances and 11 inside 50s

….. oh and I did have the VC on him so I am not being biased. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back