Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Melt Appreciation Week

How many players will you have playing AFTER trades

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ cooked himself as he’s been been poor for 18 months/2 years. Dropped start of the year and nowhere near getting a game as a running defender at the Dogs. A trade suit all I reckon.

Bevo has changed him from an offensive defender to a defensive forward.

I think Dale got JJ's spot due to his efficient ball use not his defensive capabilities.

JJ cooked himself as he’s been been poor for 18 months/2 years. Dropped start of the year and nowhere near getting a game as a running defender at the Dogs. A trade suit all I reckon.
Yeah needs a fresh crack
Would be good with no pressure at the Suns
Did wonders for markov
And jj is three times the player he is

Thought I'd have a look at my league head-to-head and oh no...my opponent had the C on Macrae and the VC on Bont:

Screenshot_20210619-014327.jpg

Screenshot_20210619-014401.jpg

Kinda sucks that even when I get Parish and Newcombe on Sunday, I'm still gonna lose this match-up due to having three less players. Oh well, saving a trade by not ditching Grundy will more than make up for it.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

3/360
Had the VC on Macca
Bont Stewart Macca

Warming up the SC Cheerleaders for Ceglar to pull a peaheart string tomorrow. Prick has earnt it.
Too late i suppose after he pulled his annual list clogger game putting Reeves out this week, so he earns SC uberflog of the week.

7b9db5a296b3197b4b1a422b1bb7c30f.gif

Nothing shits me more than seeing a fringe player trying his hardest for his team....at our expense.

If i put on my specs i see Pendles next week.
If i look thru the binoculars i see Danger in 3 weeks.
If i gaze thru a telescope i still see me winning it allllll succkkkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzz !!!!!

Lol the Sun's have enough average players without taking JJ. Especially if he's on a big salary.
Overrated big time JJ. Gifted a Normie off the back off a gazillion clangers that day, genuine butcher. Did have a mountain of metres gained but big Tom Boyd robbed. Cant believe he is holding a Lipinski out of their current team.

Snooze and you lose.
The mid season defender sales were on, and some bargains there for the taking.
Maynard cheap as chips and showed an obvious form reversal. Bells rang and only a few sniffed.
Blicavs also down at $400K with DPP just sitting there for the run home. Winning mob with an excellent bye. Now pushing 460K with a bullet. 118, 83, 116
Zac Williams anyone ? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not for me. Not getting burnt.
Helmet right back in it.
D6 still in play for plenty.
Defs have been whores drawers. Ridley well on his way down to 400K ? Who woulda thunkit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't know what i'm angrier about.

That baked potato winning a game after the siren for the insufferable handbaggers

or

Spending $525k on a premium forward who coughs out his lowest score of the season.

After trading him in for another baked potato who scored 50 and 40 for the two weeks I owned him.

Overrated big time JJ. Gifted a Normie off the back off a gazillion clangers that day, genuine butcher. Did have a mountain of metres gained but big Tom Boyd robbed. Cant believe he is holding a Lipinski out of their current team.
The Norm Smith is often strange. As you say Boyd was BOG that day. I also thought Lewis was robbed in 2014. He was immense that day.

JJ's only attribute is pace, with is useful, but other than than he's very average. No way the Suns would trade for him.

I still don't know what i'm angrier about.

That baked potato winning a game after the siren for the insufferable handbaggers

or

Spending $525k on a premium forward who coughs out his lowest score of the season.

After trading him in for another baked potato who scored 50 and 40 for the two weeks I owned him.
Yepp, the SC Gods having a laff.
...and to twist the knife, this is when Wingard pulls a big ton out his arse...just to rub it in for $100K less.
It is precisely how he operates.

Cmon, someone buy him. Anyone ? :p

Yepp, the SC Gods having a laff.
...and to twist the knife, this is when Wingard pulls a big ton out his arse...just to rub it in for $100K less.
It is precisely how he operates.

Cmon, someone buy him. Anyone ? :p

I have another forward to bring in yet. Was going to be Greene. Could do Chad just to say feck it!

Just noticed the public league guy i'm playing must have been a very active little vegemite.
7 Geelong players on his books to make up a full 18 onfield....including Duncan Hawkins Guthrie and Cameron.
Was probably planning and waiting for this week's extravaganza to catapult him up the rankings.
ANDDDDDD he has Bailey Smith with a 51 :thumbsu:
Melty Melt Melt.

I'm v happy with 2 trades to field just 16. The SC Gods are already twisting the knife on those playing a short game.

JJ would have to be close to the worst Norm Smith medallist of all time.

Boak and Wines in the early game today. Hoping their easy run home and top 4 chase result in some big scores from these 2 for the rest of the season.

Last time I owned Wines I think was my first year playing SC after the fixture in China. Miss that early bye.

The Dogs were robbed but poor Tommy Stewart was ransacked! If ever there was a deserved 150+, that was it. He was elite.

CD faultbots sipping too much of their own piss. Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back