Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Melt Appreciation Week

How many players will you have playing AFTER trades

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterman injured wtf, when? Rutten you campaigner. Like actually piss off, no injury in game, have a bye, entire week at training, and nobody ever said a ******* word that he was injured, like wtf is that. I held that kent only so that he could play this week, so bullshit, now I can max get 17 playing.

Waterman injured wtf, when? Rutten you campaigner. Like actually piss off, no injury in game, have a bye, entire week at training, and nobody ever said a ******* word that he was injured, like wtf is that. I held that kent only so that he could play this week, so bullshit, now I can max get 17 playing.
924A17AC-4867-44E2-9FD7-AFF02F4FA3CC.jpeg

LOL impressed that Waterman managed to get himself injured during a week off. Must have been during ball skills at training because * knows he doesn’t get anywhere near the thing during a game

16 playing at best. * the byes :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold on - what's this
No carnage on team selections - the stars have aligned for me
I'll be able to collect 40pts for each of Parks and Madden
I'm killing it and got all 16 players playing :p
same.
It seems i will have 16 starters.
which is about the best i could have hoped for.

Newcombe on extended bench? Far out. Maybe reverse and Brambles.
The only way Newcombe doesn't play is if he's injured or too sore. Otherwise he's as much of a lock to play as Titch is

The only way Newcombe doesn't play is if he's injured or too sore. Otherwise he's as much of a lock to play as Titch is
I'd have to agree with this. Thank goodness we've switched back to Friday teams for Sundays instead of night before for all games. We'll know tomorrow before the start of the round.

With no Reeves I currently have 11 players, I'm looking at making 2 or maybe 3 trades this week so I will have 14 players at best.

cxO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back