Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Melt Appreciation Week

How many players will you have playing AFTER trades

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mods,
Do you reckon we could get a poll of how many players people have playing post trades?
Could be helpful and will tell us who is likely to melt the most
The biggest melts will be those burning 4 trades to get to 17/18 and those trades sh1t the bed.

Who scores better this week? Bramble Blast or Bishop Briggs? Does either have any job security?

I basically just need a playing rookie this weekend but if they could potentially stick around that would be awesome.
Thinking I might go Bramble then hope like f#@k one of Bramble or Duke play each week for the rest of the year as cover. Surely one of them can stand tall….pleeeease.

Can only get 15 playing this week after using 4 trades due to Waterman and Reeves not playing.

I could trade in Briggs to make it 16 playing but I reckon he goes straight out when Mummy is back.

I've traded in Edwards from West Coast instead as a downgrade as I think he will stick around longer and make more cash.

Can only get 15 playing this week after using 4 trades due to Waterman and Reeves not playing.

I could trade in Briggs to make it 16 playing but I reckon he goes straight out when Mummy is back.

I've traded in Edwards from West Coast instead as a downgrade as I think he will stick around longer and make more cash.
Tis the conundrum I’m weighing up to
Had Edwards all week
But Briggs being named is handy
Can trade man child to Edwards next week potentially and have both

Trades left after this weeks four?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hocking should hand in his resignation first thing tomorrow morning.
Houston:
Reckon the shoulder is right and that he could manage 95-odd on the run home?
You tend to be realistic in your assessment of Port players.

Houston:
Reckon the shoulder is right and that he could manage 95-odd on the run home?
You tend to be realistic in your assessment of Port players.
IMO still dont think the shoulder is 100 % but it looks like is going to keep playing each week.

He should be good for at least a 90 pt avg if he stays on the park.

5 left and CCJ at F6.

$78k in the kitty and the rest of the team is full premo.
Don’t think you need to worry about Edwards making cash then. In fact you don’t even need him. No upgrades to do. Injury trades only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back