Round 14 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Test Tickle)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been praying for ages that my R3 Zac Clarke gets one more game so he can make a little more money and I can cash him in for SP Bines.

I'd pay good money for someone to feed Bellchambers a dodgey Vindaloo.
I reckon if Bellchambers ate a dodgy vindaloo, they would recruit Caleb Daniel as a backup ruck before playing Clarke.

You never know, Rotham might come back in next week and tonne up for you like Punchy did for me last week. :)
Not holding my breath on that one .....would need some injuries

Everyone thought Cole might be dropped , to open the opportunity for Rotham .....but this week both Cole and Rathom gone, blowing that theory to pieces

Lol ur really gonna use punchy to gloat. No way they that come back to bite u....

I already got my serve of schadenfreude from you and WW when he didn't play in Rd12 though. Luckily for me I still scored 2068 with only 18 starters that week. Last weeks 103 was his redemption. If I get a couple of decent loopholed F7 scores out of him for the rest of the year I'll be happy. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already got my serve of schadenfreude from you and WW when he didn't play in Rd12 though. Luckily for me I still scored 2068 with only 18 starters that week. Last weeks 103 was his redemption. If I get a couple of decent loopholed F7 scores out of him for the rest of the year I'll be happy. :)

Oh we shall see about that.

Nothing I liked more than seeing Punchy going on a scoring spree for the rest of the season

Hoff thing would be interesting, a fair few Port supporters have been calling for his axing for a while now, but didn’t place that much emphasis on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haters gonna Hately.

Toby-Greene-GWS-Giants-AFL-2017-415x285.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back