Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty stoked with the 235 weekly ranking... but still managed to lose, haha.

1944 and lost my H2H two weeks in a row, DT has not been kind to me ever since the byes :mad:

at this rate I'd drop out of 10k ranking very soon, doesn't help when all your so-called premos decided to spud it up together!

1909... such a bad week. So many spud scores - Shaw, Jelwood the worst offenders. Vlastuin's late withdrawal also gave me Docherty's massive 28. 8 tons but then another 8 who didn't take the extra step to ton up and scored 80s/90s. No massive tons to make up the difference. :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the week off on the coast visiting the themeparks. Did the regular check and trade of players on Thursday.

Check team Sunday night, Rockliff captain. Nuff said s**t week.

Lost my 3 games by less than 20 points with Vlastuin doughnut! Argh! 2056

Shaun Burgoyne ... you're fired.

I have my firing gun lined up for him as well but then you look at the options to replace him with (I already have Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs & Ibbotson) there isn't much that excites.

The likes of Hibberd might be okay but he has only averaged in the 70's the last 3 games (there are a few like him in the next group).

2060...started off averaging 105 per player before the Collingwood game and then all turned to s**t. I had 7 players on Sunday who averaged about 70 between them including no 100s (Buddy's 95 was highest) and after 6 hundreds from my first 9 players, Pendlebury and Terlich were the only others to score 100+ :(

EDIT: I think I'm pretty lucky to have only dropped 80 places to 622nd overall

2057 with no Vlastuin and no legitimate subs and GAJ scoring not great (captain).

Could have had a great week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back