NRL Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Full round of games this week starting off on Thursday night with Cronulla facing Melbourne in what should be a very good game. On Friday Manly play the Knights and the Broncos play Newcastle.

Super Saturday's line up starts off with the Titans v Warriors, then a huge match as the Panthers host Canberra followed by the Eels playing the Cowboys. The round wraps up on Sunday as the Bulldogs and Dragons meet along with the Tigers and the Roosters.

Flanagan is a sook. Cronulla trying to niggle all night and the storm say nothing. Cronulla lose and Flanagan is sooking that Smith is like an extra ref.

not sure who that bloke was constantly talking to the refs. he sure looked like Gallen.

Flanagan is a sook. Cronulla trying to niggle all night and the storm say nothing. Cronulla lose and Flanagan is sooking that Smith is like an extra ref.

not sure who that bloke was constantly talking to the refs. he sure looked like Gallen.

Flanagan clearly dosent believe in the Leigh Matthews policy of "Don't apologise and don't complain". Had it not been for some uncharacteristic ball handling errors by Melbourne when in scoring positions ( Billy of all people, TWICE ) and more than a few Cronulla freindly refereeing decisions, the game wouldn't have been close. The Storm are the superior team. The inclusion of Slater alone improves them from last years runners up finish. Had Billy been available in 2016 Cronulla would still be awaiting Premiership number 1.

I only finished watching the Raiders game just now.

We're just ******* making up new ways to lose now :mad:

The refereeing in this league is an absolute joke. Newcastle robbed again, all because process wasn't followed by referees. I'm sick of them and I'm sick of Archer. Time for somebody to become accountable for this s**t show.

Haven't been able to watch much this weekend, but saw the Cowboys robbed of a clear try last night. Didn't alter the result, but it was a poor decision not to go to the replay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back