Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set to fall by 60k to around 548,000
I reckon I might actually target a Docherty or Yeo type for him
Greenwood can move to M8 and be my final upgrade

fvcksaaaaaaaaaaake

At least Witherden looking like a solid downgrade option with def/mid as a bonus

Rocky finally tackling

Barrett still being a massive campaigner

Only a big problem if you have to field him

Barrett -> Witherden a no brainer this week

I currently have two players in this game who aren't injured and haven't scored 20 points between them.

Luckily Greene and Martin are doing well.
Unlucky with Shaw, I'd still expect him to junktime and get 50-60 if GWS can put it to bed quickly.

Bloody Barrett, he had a decent second half last week, but I'm not expecting much here.
Only a big problem if you have to field him

Barrett -> Witherden a no brainer this week
I have him onfield and I'm banking on him getting well over his 43 BE considering his last 4 games were something like 80, 87, 102 and 77. He's basically my last upgrade rookie, so the more he makes the better the player I can get.

Might just grab Heeney and save some cash the way this is going

Mainly half forward but think I've seen him at a few centre bounces (he does look a lot like Rocky though so maybe I'm FOS)
Probably Rocky

Barrett would've at least laid a tackle by now if he was playing in the guts, that or he's horribly out of his depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good decision on my part on axing Barret this week, at this rate he is going to lose money!

Martin killing it which is lovely! 120+ pls

Witherdren lock for downgrade in 2 weeks time, probably for Ainsworth at this stage.

Rocky tackling again so he's more than likely back

Heath shaw has cost me every single league win. 250th game v worst team in the league and he drops a 50 at best!!! Cannot believe it.

giphy.gif

sorry

Picking shaw over Adams destroyed my soul on a weekly basis this season. Playing a team with Lloyd, Grundy, pendles, rocky, Greene & Shiel whilst I have none and have shaw rubs salt into every possible wound.
I'm lucky that all my league matchups have Beams and Shaw as common players
Greene is the only unique in both and he is killing it
Doesn't do much for my overall ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back