Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pair of 37's T Lynch you sh*tstain.

82230093.gif
That's a ******* funny gif

* off troll.

His 37 was about 25 more than two of your players Beams & Jelwood, and you paid 1.1 million for your 12 points.

LOL.

after a putrid score of 2126 I'm out to 17,253 overall :(
I need to get back on track next weekend otherwise I can kiss top 10k goodbye :(

#prayforsteves

after a putrid score of 2126 I'm out to 17,253 overall :(
I need to get back on track next weekend otherwise I can kiss top 10k goodbye :(

#prayforsteves
Hey! Out to? * you mean out to??

Im INTO 17,156!!!!

Dont diss this rank bro!!

This morning the sun was shining and the birds were singing as I checked my projected score: 2485 through 13 players, that'll show those BigFooty flogs what I'm made of.

Then Simpson, Murphy and Nank all went to town on me and held me down while Jelwood had his way with me.

2249... at least it was enough to go actually go up 122 ranks to 3312. :rainbow::babychick::hibiscus::sparkles:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropped back 1200 places to outside the top 5k with a 2116.

All the hopes and dreams I had of a great run crashed this week with Steele, and Fyfe, and Sandilands, and Beams, and Selwood......

I could cover one or two or sort of three, but not all 5 in one week.

Bloody brilliant round of footy, not so much in SC though. ended up on 2181. Once again lost in tragic 2 and am still 12th, thats 5 losses in a row now i really need a win this week if im a chance of making the top 8. Overall I dropped down 500 spots to about 4,700. so not too bad.

The -

Selwood, ruined what should have been a decent score.

Shaw, Pathetic game for his milestone match.

Laird, another quiet game from Rory, lets hope he can turn it around this weekend.

Rocky, he still doesnt seem right, not sure if its the shouler or his recent illness but he needs to pull his ******* finger out for all us loyal coaches who stuck with him when he was out.

Nank, another meh type of game, playing Kreuz didnt help but seems to have lost his mojo he had in the first 8 weeks.

Franklin, 83 isnt too bad but he should have got 100+ had he kicked straight.

Barret and Bolton, both on the bench so it didnt matter but both shithouse scores, with Barrets BE he might well be gone this week if i can find a decent downgrade option,

The +

Doch, what a ******* superstar.

Danger, so much for being under an injury cloud, basically single handedly dragged the cats over the line today.

Bont, i got him 2 weeks ago so was rapt to see him back to his studly best.

Greenwood, hes looking like a decent F6/F7 loophole option. Great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back