Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
tumblr_m2yxazkYCw1qiwd8jo5_250_large.gif
lol I havent watched wrestling since high school. That was last millennium. Is that beer drinking dude Steve Austin still kicking?

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
2293 took me up 8,596 places to a season best 52,543rd
Still an embarrassing ranking but a lot better than the roughly 77,000th after round 11.
Won in both my leagues including one win where my poor opponent got the league's 2nd highest score and lost by a point.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
6500 > 6800

8 trades left
100k in bank
Stewart , lynch, nank need to be banished
I'm stuffed

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
6500 > 6800

8 trades left
100k in bank
Stewart , lynch, nank need to be banished
I'm stuffed

Stewart and Lynch are ok for D7 and F7.

Lynch still might turn it around and be able to hold down F6 I hope. :drunk:

He is going to F7 though till he proves himself in my team.

SPGreen100wood has taken his place at F6 now.... :D:thumbsu:

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Three consecutive weeks in the top 5% weekly has been nice. Have moved from 52k up to 26k which is only just off my pre-byes ranking of 23k (I dropped heavy in the first bye week due to my s**t score of ~1100).

In hindsight I wish I had a bye structure because even just a 1500 in that first bye week instead of 1100 would have me sitting inside the top 2k. Oh well.
Same with me. I was in about 15k position ore byes. Like you scored dreadfully first bye week and fell to 35k or such. Now the slow climb back. Next year will be more respectful of the bye

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Well that was an interesting weekend. Finished on 2062. Dropped from 46th to 185th, but now more than 900 points behind the leader, so the dream is over. My weekend went like this:
Kelly withdrawn on Friday
Williams stunk it up and managed to score worse than Shaw
Beams out of the game in the first minute
Selwood out in the first minute
Stewart knocked out just before half time on his way to his best score of the year
D Swallow seeming like he doesn't want to play anymore (Fielded him over Scooter)

Out of that carnage I'm most likely going to have to bench jelwood next week, Scooter might need a week off, Kelly extremely doubtful and Beams and Stewart might not play again this year. Only 6 trades left. Really wanted to go Nank> Billings yesterday but lack of trades stopped me. Really wish I had as Billings is almost too expensive now. No doubt i'll need to use two trades this week to field a semi decent team. Just gotta work out whether I can do two premo sideways trades or whether I need to get Witherden a week early.

Amazing how fortunes change in the space of a week.

Not to mention that Goldy was beaten in the ruck by an absolute spud. At least if he gets dropped this week I have his understudy.

My trades the last two weeks have killed me.
Bought in Williams for a 60 and a 49
Bought in Jelwood for a 73 and a 2.

InFiction

Senior List
Oct 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scored 2240 and went up 1 spot this weekend overall, from 3099th to 3098th!

Held Fyfe on the bench, and copped Selwood but it was a good week in the end. It'd hurt having Selwood and Fyfe miss next week :(

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Well that was an interesting weekend. Finished on 2062. Dropped from 46th to 185th, but now more than 900 points behind the leader, so the dream is over. My weekend went like this:
Kelly withdrawn on Friday
Williams stunk it up and managed to score worse than Shaw
Beams out of the game in the first minute
Selwood out in the first minute
Stewart knocked out just before half time on his way to his best score of the year
D Swallow seeming like he doesn't want to play anymore (Fielded him over Scooter)

Out of that carnage I'm most likely going to have to bench jelwood next week, Scooter might need a week off, Kelly extremely doubtful and Beams and Stewart might not play again this year. Only 6 trades left. Really wanted to go Nank> Billings yesterday but lack of trades stopped me. Really wish I had as Billings is almost too expensive now. No doubt i'll need to use two trades this week to field a semi decent team. Just gotta work out whether I can do two premo sideways trades or whether I need to get Witherden a week early.

Amazing how fortunes change in the space of a week.

Not to mention that Goldy was beaten in the ruck by an absolute spud. At least if he gets dropped this week I have his understudy.

My trades the last two weeks have killed me.
Bought in Williams for a 60 and a 49
Bought in Jelwood for a 73 and a 2.
That right there is why this game is ****ed.
No amount of luck or KOTD can fix that mess of a week
#prayforpincrusher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season Rank tracker

Fullscreen capture 26062017 105136 AM.bmp.jpg

lessons in futility right there , was up there then shat then battled back then REALLY shat and now not even back to where i was in week 2 UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back