Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong Info for ya lads:

On Stewart:
4-6 weeks out with a facial fracture.

On J. Selwood:
Obviously a chance to miss this week with concussion, but he'll definitely try his best to play.

On S. Selwood:
If anything he had a bit of hamstring tightness probably because all our players were running a lot more than expected with all our injuries. Pretty sure he was still out there on the ground as the final siren went, if he had actually torn his hammy he would've been on the bench.

On Dangerfield:
In terms of injury he seems fine, but what we have to worry about is that his wife is a chance to give birth on Saturday and he won't play if that happens.

I can see it now... Dangerfield (family), J. Selwood (concussion), S. Selwood (hamstring tightness), Stewart (face) all OUT, Giants win by 100+ :(

Don't these players consider how many trades I have left? Bunch of inconsiderate pricks the lot of them.

Div 6 sitting in 75th overall. I'm in 18th but I've gotten every team at their best as I've had the most points scored against me. Top has had the opposite with 1100+ less points scored against them.

Don't these players consider how many trades I have left? Bunch of inconsiderate pricks the lot of them.

Div 6 sitting in 75th overall. I'm in 18th but I've gotten every team at their best as I've had the most points scored against me. Top has had the opposite with 1100+ less points scored against them.

Wait ..... You're 75th overall but dead last in your league ?

That's brutal ! Haha

APOLOGIES TO ANYBODY WITH DAYNE ZORKO IN THEIR SIDE

Like ive already said on my short time on the SC board , i am to Supercoach what Milli Vanilli are to Grammy Winners.
Im a total sham, a non entity.
After my fantastic run of 3 straight losses during the BYE period i at least got to add two gun mids in my team to replace the turkeys i had.
I squeezed Josh Kelly and Gazza Jnr in my team. The anticipation of future wins actually created a slight bit of movement down im my nether regions.
So what happened? I get 1 slightly below standard game from the both of them then they both pull out injured.
So COME ON DOWN Dayne Zorko its your turn to disappoint :drunk:

Zorko is already carrying the Brisbane Lions and my Supercoach side. You can ask for no better man to bolster your ranks.

Sorry i cursed him for you.
Im expecting 1 week from him.

Zorko is no mere mortal. I've got the VC on him this week.

:cookingegg::oops::'(

Season Rank tracker

View attachment 385755

lessons in futility right there , was up there then shat then battled back then REALLY shat and now not even back to where i was in week 2 UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha, misread that as rant tracker

Score: 2074
Weekly Ranking: 56349
Overall Ranking: 19586 (16252)
Heroes: Docherty (C), Dangerfield, Bontempelli, Macrae, Greenwood
Villains: Laird, Shaw, Zorko, Nankervis
Trades Made: Barrett and Fisher to Lloyd and Deluca- Cardillo
Trades Planned: Stewart and Berry to Defensive Premium and Bubble Rookie
Trades Left: 13

Trades: 6/10

Lloyd was a pretty obvious choice, but I traded Barrett out just at the right moment, as he only managed 32 and fell $10k. I went early on JDC after the injury to Beams and suspecting that I might need to trade a lot of the next few weeks.

Defence: 3.5/10

Once again I chose poorly in a 50/50 choice, Docherty as C over Danger (although Docherty continues to be excellent for my side). Docherty was the only defender to ton up as Stewart got hurt when he was on track for a big score. Shaw was putrid in his 250th; Laird was below par but Adams and new recruit Lloyd just missed the ton.

Midfield: 2.5/10

Dangerfield was superb once again, and Marcus Bontempelli returned to good form; Jarrod Berry was solid covering Fyfe, and Pendlebury was solid as usual, but Treloar missed the ton, Rockliff hasn't hit the ton since coming into my side, Beams got knocked out in the first five minutes, and Zorko managed five touches all game...

Rucks: 3.5/10

Witts was solid again, but Nank the quarter-full tank seemed to run out of juice after starting decently. A bit like his season.

Forwards: 7/10

Hugh Greenwood was brilliant; I got the good sides of Macrae and Dahlhaus; Heeney continues to perform and Yeo was solid; but Bolton didn't do much while he covered JJK, but such is the nature of the small forward.

Overall 4.5/10

Comments:

Saturday was the worst day this season for me. Treloar misses the ton in Supercoach despite getting 35 touches; Beams gets knocked out in the first five minutes; Zorko has his worst game in two years, which hurts all the more as I had the VC on him, I've been loudly bigging him up on various forums, even stating that "Zorko is no mere mortal." In response to someone preemptively apologizing for cursing him by bringing him in. Then to top it all off, West Coast lose another nail-biter.

Horrible weekend. Bad case of gastro. My team s**t the bed too!

2025. Rank 21k > 26k

Shaw GAJ Beams Jelwood Lynch 160pts total. Premium output.

Wait ..... You're 75th overall but dead last in your league ?

That would be pretty extreme. But weird (and annoying!) stuff does happen. I'm like the third top scorer in one league I'm in and stinking it up at 4 wins, 8 losses and 15th.

I think I'm going to cop a beating from you this week, Quaz.

The Velour Fog have got their act together, though. We're up from deplorable, through mediocre into respectable, and the trend is positive - "good" is not out of the question:

season_rank_2017_r14.png

Well that was an interesting weekend. Finished on 2062. Dropped from 46th to 185th, but now more than 900 points behind the leader, so the dream is over. My weekend went like this:
Kelly withdrawn on Friday
Williams stunk it up and managed to score worse than Shaw
Beams out of the game in the first minute
Selwood out in the first minute
Stewart knocked out just before half time on his way to his best score of the year
D Swallow seeming like he doesn't want to play anymore (Fielded him over Scooter)

Out of that carnage I'm most likely going to have to bench jelwood next week, Scooter might need a week off, Kelly extremely doubtful and Beams and Stewart might not play again this year. Only 6 trades left. Really wanted to go Nank> Billings yesterday but lack of trades stopped me. Really wish I had as Billings is almost too expensive now. No doubt i'll need to use two trades this week to field a semi decent team. Just gotta work out whether I can do two premo sideways trades or whether I need to get Witherden a week early.

Amazing how fortunes change in the space of a week.

Not to mention that Goldy was beaten in the ruck by an absolute spud. At least if he gets dropped this week I have his understudy.

My trades the last two weeks have killed me.
Bought in Williams for a 60 and a 49
Bought in Jelwood for a 73 and a 2.

Oh man that's brutal. :eek:

You copped it right up the anus there. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

#prayforpincrusher

Stewart and Lynch are ok for D7 and F7.

Lynch still might turn it around and be able to hold down F6 I hope. :drunk:

He is going to F7 though till he proves himself in my team.

SPGreen100wood has taken his place at F6 now.... :D:thumbsu:

I imagine stewart will be out for a while?
Didn't he fracture an eye socket or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This usually happens
You have the most points scored against you...because you haven't played the last placed team...yourself!
The top guy has the least points against him as he hasn't played the best time...himself!

Season Rank tracker

View attachment 385755

lessons in futility right there , was up there then shat then battled back then REALLY shat and now not even back to where i was in week 2 UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Your consistently average SC performance year after year and the resultant weekly rants are the glue that hold this board together. Never change

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Your consistently average SC performance year after year and the resultant weekly rants are the glue that hold this board together. Never change

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Confessions of a Supercoach Hack - the NSWCROW story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back