Game Day Round 14 Fantasy Discussion ....the Donut Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought Bailey Smith in a few weeks ago when Treloar went down expecting him to be my last upgrade but he’s going before Flynn, Markov, Phillips, harmes and Ridley at this rate. Putrid

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Brought Bailey Smith in a few weeks ago when Treloar went down expecting him to be my last upgrade but he’s going before Flynn, Markov, Phillips, harmes and Ridley at this rate. Putrid

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Absolute garbage player. Looks closer to being delisted than the star he was looking like early. Kayo ad gone to his head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae below par, Hunter on par, Daniel above par. Is there a more fantasy night than that..

2nd highest, he got a 67 in R3. He was aided tonight by a very generous interpretation of 'mark' in the dying minutes there which gave him a +6.

That was lucky but he was pretty good I thought apart from missing that easy one at the start of the last.

Hunter just **** off. So much for waiting the week on him

And stick a fork in me with Duncan. Can’t even grab Touk now due to how much he’s dropping.

This game is the equivalent of getting your hopes up after you meet some hot nice lady, then you take her home and find out she’s a hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back