Game Day Round 14: Gold Coast v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a dream he had 30 and kicked 6....

Will always remember that tiges game where Rob shimmied in the right forward pocket against kelvin moore and snapped a goal over his shoulder. Think it was Ben Cousin's final game in 2010. It was Ablett to a tee absolute freak of nature should of been celebrated more

If we are serious about 2021 and believe we may find an extra gear with the return of butters and Duurs, we have to put teams like the suns to the sword.

It is a shame marshall isn't out there today as this could be a confidence booster. That said I feel today could highlight to Ken we are a better side without Marshall, with improved defensive pressure in our forward 50.

If we are serious about 2021 and believe we may find an extra gear with the return of butters and Duurs, we have to put teams like the suns to the sword.

It is a shame marshall isn't out there today as this could be a confidence booster. That said I feel today could highlight to Ken we are a better side without Marshall, with improved defensive pressure in our forward 50.

or not.

Marshall or Ladhams forward?

all things being equal we should win by 10 goals and in all seriousness anything else is pretty much a failure, the worst thing that can happen today is for use to get a 5 goal lead upto half time and then just cruise in for a 20 win in the 2nd half. If that happens then it is just Systemic Hinkelyism at its finest because "Gold Coast are a really up and coming team and there was no doubt that they would come out hard after half time and challenge us". God help us if this happens, i would rather lose by 10 goals than be part of the Hinkley Lemming factory.

I feel physically sick thinking about this game and what we’ve thrown up over the last 5 weeks. The life of a Port supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. Lucky for BF. Would have missed the "live" coverage. Should have read the fine print.

View attachment 1158621
Saw that on the electronic program guide on my TV when I was setting the game to record this morning.

Only the AFL could consider a 165 minute delay as live. It has something to do with how many seconds is in an AFL immediately. :rolleyes:

Suns have got some talent, but time to get serious if we are going to grab a top 4 spot. Need a 60 to 70 point today. Our fringe players need to step up. Then a solid win against Swans next week. We'll then be top 4 on percentage ahead of the loser of next week's Bris v Geel clash. Most of our rivals have easy draws so he can't afford any slip ups. On form we don't deserve top 4, but you've gotta dream.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back