Game Day Round 14, GWS Giants vs Carlton, Sat 25th June, 4.35pm Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs Broncos NRL.

I know who it was, what I don't know is what the crowd was.

When we played the dogs and everyone was ragging on our crowd size (which at the time was 10th best at Spotless) across the road the Bulldogs were playing the roosters in front of just over 17,000. But at least they were making a bit of noise.

As I said, on the way back to the car, you couldn't tell there was even a game on such was the quietness of the crowd. I will be interested to see how many of them there were.

Edit: according to nrl.com it was 15,106 which, quite frankly is pathetic.

I know who it was, what I don't know is what the crowd was.

When we played the dogs and everyone was ragging on our crowd size (which at the time was 10th best at Spotless) across the road the Bulldogs were playing the roosters in front of just over 17,000. But at least they were making a bit of noise.

As I said, on the way back to the car, you couldn't tell there was even a game on such was the quietness of the crowd. I will be interested to see how many of them there were.
I get that's what you meant perhaps if you had said that there would be no confusion? First time I've heard a Bulldogs crowd call quiet. I also noticed the loghts were on and no noise though.

Congrats on the win. I thought we were pretty competitive despite it not being reflected on the scoreboard... good luck in September, I'll be cheering you guys on. You play some damn attractive footy :thumbsu::footy:

Carlton have a base to build on - you were hanging around for the first three quarters, and could have stolen it.

I liked your defenders a lot. Find a forward and some speed on the outside and you'll beat any side.

Congrats on the win. I thought we were pretty competitive despite it not being reflected on the scoreboard... good luck in September, I'll be cheering you guys on. You play some damn attractive footy :thumbsu::footy:
I think your time will come. Your guys kept their heads up definitely and the game I was at didnt feel like a 10 goall win. We'll need all the help we can get this year in finals, but I'm upgrading my membership next year to guarrantee a GF ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back