Preview Round 14: Hawthorne vs Essendon, York Park, Sunday 20/06/2021 @ 3:20 PM AEST

Whomst dost thou thinketh will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep in mind that Hawthorn play a lot of interstate sides down here and they’ve been quite formidable over the years which contributes to the high winning percentage at UTAS. We’ll be fine and give a good account of ourselves.

Guarantee the crowd will be pro-Essendon.

Pack it out and drown out those brown and gold sucks!

Cool for our Tassie supporters, hopefully everybody who wants to get along gets a ticket.

They will be fine. Like I said before the wind it what makes it tricky and it's predicted to be a mild calm day. I played there heaps as a kid. It's pretty much the same shape as the G which will suit us. And yeah it will be packed with lots of dons supporters.

It's bitter-sweet that's its in TAS. I love any excuse to visit, and watching the Bombers play there is as good as any. But the one time it happens, can't even leave my city, let alone state.

Agreed, there's been a lot of hype down here today about it.
I know about 15 Essendon supporters who are heading up myself. The stadium will be packed.

Absolutely. I’ve got family members who don’t even watch football asking when tickets go on sale, such is the allure of seeing a big Melbourne team play down here.

A lot of talk about how disappointing the crowds have been in Tasmania for a while, but it’s to be expected when we see the same 4-6 teams every year. This will sell out and there will finally be an atmosphere.

North and Brisbane, however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrighght is a genuine forward/ruck. He's not a part timer and never has been.

Dropping Phillips for Draper is common sense.
Arguing with pazza is not common sense 😛😎

I like our chances at Marvel, but this game being at Launceston makes it a genuine 50/50 for mine.

Hawthorn tough to beat down there.
It was going to be the MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back