Oppo Camp Round 14 Non-Collingwood Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Reiwoldt is such a dirty campaigner. He does so many sneaky little dirty acts like going studs up in a marking contest, pushing his opponent out of the contest.

Reiwoldt is such a dirty campaigner. He does so many sneaky little dirty acts like going studs up in a marking contest, pushing his opponent out of the contest.

Funnily enough, the "studs up" rule was made to stop Toby Greene on what was one single incident. An outlier.

But reality is that Riewoldt is the worst in the league for it. And yet when he got a free paid against him for it last year he cried like a baby and they've seemingly relaxed the rule.

Suck s**t junktime Jack.

* me dead, it kills me to say it, but Richmond is so damn good. Hard working and hard running, a well drilled team, with very few flaws. Textbook footy. They're winning it again this year and it BLOODY HURTS!

fu** me dead, it kills me to say it, but Richmond is so damn good. Hard working and hard running, a well drilled team, with very few flaws. Textbook footy. They're winning it again this year and it BLOODY HURTS!

Just hope they come up against PA in the finals because the Power have their number

fu** me dead, it kills me to say it, but Richmond is so damn good. Hard working and hard running, a well drilled team, with very few flaws. Textbook footy. They're winning it again this year and it BLOODY HURTS!

Ugliest text book I've ever seen. Effective but ugly.

Yep, it hurts but they are the best drilled team. The team least likely to s**t the bed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only chance they don't win it now is if the AFL announce the GF is in Perth. Weagles with Kennedy at home could beat em.

But thats as much a chance as us getting Clarko...so...

PS.....how shite was jack Darling up against a combative opponent. See what happens to good sides that lose a KEY player!

PS.....how sh*te was jack Darling up against a combative opponent. See what happens to good sides that lose a KEY player!

With Kennedy out early he was always going to cop more attention.

They have a system that works and everyone plays a part, they’ve drafted well and keep finding depth. They’ve done a hawks and created a premiership list and consistent coaching. Very rarely do they play poorly even in losses. The difference between a genuine flag team and us, is you know what you will get each week with Richmond. we are beyond inconsistent

We can play well but rarely do it often, and even in wins we don’t play more than a half. We lose a couple of players and our system and depth doesn’t work.

hopefully we can make some inroads next year with drafting and coaching changes.

They have a system that works and everyone plays a part, they’ve drafted well and keep finding depth. They’ve done a hawks and created a premiership list and consistent coaching. Very rarely do they play poorly even in losses. The difference between a genuine flag team and us, is you know what you will get each week with Richmond. we are beyond inconsistent

We can play well but rarely do it often, and even in wins we don’t play more than a half. We lose a couple of players and our system and depth doesn’t work.

hopefully we can make some inroads next year with drafting and coaching changes.
Their depth is unbelievable - got ravaged with injuries last year and again this year but they just have a lot of no names who come in and do a job. When we lose key players to injury our players ranked 16 - 25 on our list just aren’t at the same level as the stronger clubs

Their depth is unbelievable - got ravaged with injuries last year and again this year but they just have a lot of no names who come in and do a job. When we lose key players to injury our players ranked 16 - 25 on our list just aren’t at the same level as the stronger clubs
I don’t believe their depth is better, or at least much better, than ours. It is their superior systems that are so well coached into them that’s the difference.

Bucks says we can just slot in one player to replace another, but we can’t. Our system of ball movement is so poor that it’s a hot mess that only our stars can pull us out of. Our depth players can’t carry that big a load, just as Richmond’s wouldn’t (if they were playing in our system).

Dimma is a great coach.

I don’t believe their depth is better, or at least much better, than ours. It is their superior systems that are so well coached into them that’s the difference.

Bucks says we can just slot in one player to replace another, but we can’t. Our system of ball movement is so poor that it’s a hot mess that only our stars can pull us out of. Our depth players can’t carry that big a load, just as Richmond’s wouldn’t (if they were playing in our system).

Dimma is a great coach.
Yeah, guys know their role really well in that team. Their lesser players rarely bite off more than they can chew (something we deal with over and over) and they're ferocious both in attack and defence

I dont recall their Top 5 missing for as long as ours have this year - when they were missing many of their stars earlier last year they really struggled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back