Game Day Round 14 - Port Adelaide vs Melbourne, Friday 22 June, 7:10pm, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
R14teams.PNG

--TV
Channel 7, Fox

Radio
ABC, Triple M, 3AW, SEN​
International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.This game is Free-To-Air, viewers can also watch games on Foxtel or via XBox or the T-Box. Telstra Customers can also live stream the game via the AFL app (Conditions Apply).

Please DO NOT post asking for links to streams in the Gameday thread. Otherwise Your Account Will be suspended for a day

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are you blokes a chance or what? Money has come for the dees, my hearts saying back them whilst head says stay away. Just can't pick this one

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Are you blokes a chance or what? Money has come for the dees, my hearts saying back them whilst head says stay away. Just can't pick this one
Nor me. Spend your money on power drinking.

Cmon boys would be so good to start the weekend with a Demon victory.
How good is football when you win on a Friday night?!

So I probably last had this feeling in 2001.

You spend the rest of the weekend, rather than hating your club, looking at which results suit your team best and generally liking footy.

I fear not having that feeling.

Let’s agree to skip it en masse and watch movies. I think I will watch either Death of a Salesman or Robin Hood - Men in Tights.
Watch first blood.

Massively underrated movie. The rest were junk though. But I did learn the meaning of expendable from Stallone in first bllod part two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back