Preview Round 14: Richmond vs Carlton - Sunday 3:20pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yer still don't get it though .

on big tour bike races (like tour de france) so many people struggle and even withdraw the day after the day off. reckon your body gets into a rhythm and used to the exercise and when you mess with it it does weird things to your fatigue/fitness next time out

It's not cool to celebrate injuries, esp to our own
Dont give me that sh!t mate , I dont celebrate injuries to anybody - Its tongue in cheek to prodigy and every body knows that

If you are going to accuse me of that crap then you better get more than this crap now go and see if you ca do some math

See I don't understand that a bye can be a factor , in fact they should play better as there more rested not the opposite .
It's definitely a slight factor. When you take a week to switch off, it can take a bit to switch back on. Definitely not an excuse for last week though, our first quarter was brilliant and indicative of a very switched on team. Coming off the bye should have helped us late in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See I don't understand that a bye can be a factor , in fact they should play better as there more rested not the opposite .

I agree that your post makes logical sense, but we have always seemed ordinary the next game after a bye under DH.

Mystery as to why, but true.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
dangerously close to 12th and even 16th now. need to flog carlspoon big time or we wont make finals
anyone can beat anyone this year so if we lose tomorow just suck it up

Bang on. Analysis, Ladder predictor throw it all out the window this year it's an exerciser in futility. Even if we lose other teams around us are gonna keep falling over. Just need to jag as many wins as possible doesn't matter who we beat or don't beat.

nah do or die against carlspoon this sunday. players will lose the plot if we leave the top 8 and dusty will request a trade to lolnorf on monday and dimmer will drop him for miles for the rest of the year. rioli and bolton will request trades home and grigga will be sad dusty's leaving. rance will knock someone out since he's sick of being the only one trying and get suspended for 3 weeks. season over if we lose this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back