Game Day Round 14: Sydney v Hawthorn, 7:50pm AEST @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd all feel a little better if you accepted that winning is optional to the coaches for the remainder of the season.
It's clear to me that they want to learn more about the players and experiment with different structures.

Battles & Wars folks.
Clarkson has always thought about the bigger picture at the expense of the immediate - and he has delivered.

For me it still starts and ends with the midfield.
Coniglio, Hill brothers, Bonar - or any combination of players with similar quality - and we are well and truly a different team next season.
Defenders get more support and forwards get more supply.
I can't wait.

For the rest of the season: meh.

Cannot believe we have gone in with 3 key defenders one is a witches hat. Two ruckman on this small ground. Glass getting games ahead of Ross, CJ, Lewis, Walker, Howe etc fmd tanking or what?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
How anyone can target Glass tonight, I do not know.

Not a single player outside of Hendo who is over 30 deserves a game next week. That includes Silk.
Smith has had a pretty good game. Run hard all night when nobody else could be bothered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The team is to to slow and we are getting killed in the midfield.

Dead set most players get given a leadership role and ussually step up yet smith shiels and Stress atton have done nothing.

Breust looks disinterested and the lack of confidence by Gunston is amazing. I always had a hope one day Shiels would make an impact but he will always be a b grader who doesn’t hurt the opposition and is just there to rack up tackles. If he is going to do that he should’ve atleast tried to screen for Jaeger every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back