Round 14 Trades: how can we win the weekly this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Gaff 2 weeks ago

2 90s, just like 1 tackle those 2 weeks...
Yep I got Gaff last night, first time I owned him in RDT and he forgets how to mark. I'm actually in a difficult position with macrae now. He is such good value and really want him but he will leave me with nothing in the bank to chase Jelly/Taranto. I don't think I would be able to get either in like 2 weeks. Then Whit is back around that time probably, 3 must-haves all out of reach is going to be hell. Don't know where the cash is going to come from. Actually, if Rocky doesn't play next week then I will try turn him into Taranto

ok had enough with Rocky. BE of 115 and he goes this week. I don't reckon he plays next week either and may be slow on his return.
Rocky to Macrae
Balta to Logue

Then next week it is
Larkey to Naish
Answerth to Taranto, and 9 trades left

will still be fielding 2 rookies in round 15, Duurs and Setters. Absolutely locked in with Crips, Guthrie, BSmith and Worpel now- can't get rid of them.

Changed my mind with trades a bit. Thought Rose looked ok for Sydney last night. Might just go Gibbons to Macrae this week.

Then next week Clark/Ainsworth to best two of Garner/Logue/Rose.

Will give me the chance to see if Westhoff returns.

Though Clark to Garner and Setters to T. Kelly this week is enticing. Would definitely need Rose next week though if Westhoff isn't named again. Likely miss Logue in that equation.

I spend way too much time worrying about this stupid game...….

Any thoughts on Garner? Do we think his JS is solid?
Considering Balta to Garner and Walsh to Duncan
Would leave me with a completed fwd line, Stack as M8 and Duursma/Hore D5/6
60k in bank and 10 trades left.

Garner will be in and out. Unless they bail on Bonner.

Wouldn't touch.

Bewley looks good.

Who gets dropped for Bennell next week... bewley or duman?? I’m tempted by bewley if he was able get another 2-3 games...but his one of two players that will be dropped over the next few weeks..don’t think garner will play once rocky is back...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
bewley has been playing well, adds something to their team imo. I reckon he is safe for a while

Garner will be in and out. Unless they bail on Bonner.

Wouldn't touch.

Bewley looks good.
yep this is what has swayed me in trading Rocky. Allows me to get Logue instead of Garner. Logue JS is the best of any def rookie and his role was great last week. Not expecting 100s every week but hopefully he does a similar job as Hore- solid 70s every week

Had to move Rocky on for jelly this week as didn't want to go early on another rookie in logue Naish or hind.

Now instead of 1 and 1 I've done the 1 up this week and will/can do 2 down next. As I still have 350k.

Primed for possibly billings and gaff/Taranto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back