Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't afford Nank to Kreuz without taking a hit on my second trade. :( Would then leave me with Mountford playing for Scooter in all liklihood.

I could feasibly do:

Nank > Kreuz
Scharenburg > Witherden

Leaves me 50k for next week, but means I didn't get to do either of the trades I wanted this week and with Mountford playing for Scooter. If Scooter is back next week I suppose that isn't the worst thing in the world and Scooter will be back to being a bit more unique.

So I have Zac Jones out this week, plus Scooter, and Nank is still my R2.

My initial trades were to upgrade Marchbank and Scooter, but Jones out, as well as the probable Scooter missing, added to Nank under a cloud I am considering changing those trades.

Which of these options would you choose if Ryan makes the cut.

1. Pickett or Eddy to Cunico or Deluca and Nank to Grundy.
This leaves me with Mountford as cover for Scooter and having to play Ryan on field this week.

2. Darcy Cameron to Sean Darcy (covers possible Nank donut) and Zac Jones to Simpson or anyone under his price (have Newnes and Lloyd).
Still leave Mountford as cover for Scooter, but Marchbank at D6 and Ryan on bench.

3. Just roll the dice with Nank donut and trade Scooter to Treloar.

Help would be appreciated.

So I have Zac Jones out this week, plus Scooter, and Nank is still my R2.

My initial trades were to upgrade Marchbank and Scooter, but Jones out, as well as the probable Scooter missing, added to Nank under a cloud I am considering changing those trades.

Which of these options would you choose if Ryan makes the cut.

1. Pickett or Eddy to Cunico or Deluca and Nank to Grundy.
This leaves me with Mountford as cover for Scooter and having to play Ryan on field this week.

2. Darcy Cameron to Sean Darcy (covers possible Nank donut) and Zac Jones to Simpson or anyone under his price (have Newnes and Lloyd).
Still leave Mountford as cover for Scooter, but Marchbank at D6 and Ryan on bench.

3. Just roll the dice with Nank donut and trade Scooter to Treloar.

Help would be appreciated.
See I was tempted by option 3 as well but if you trade nank out to someone decent and avoid a donut I think the maths works out better.

See I was tempted by option 3 as well but if you trade nank out to someone decent and avoid a donut I think the maths works out better.

Yeah, getting Grundy in for Nank is the way I am leaning at the moment.
Had always planned to uprade Marchbank first and then Nank or a Zac Jones type next, so I guess all I am doing is just flipping the order or upgrades around. Was going to pull this trade at some point in the next few weeks anyway.

Also means the Scooter and Jones come back in next week along with a Marchbank upgrade.

Personally I'd do Nank to Grundy - just cause Nank is under an injury cloud and I dont ever see him being an 100+ player like Grundy is
That's what I'm thinking to, Grundy will be without a doubt a top two ruckman come seasons end, when you add Nanks poorer form and injury concern I've just about locked it in. I've been wanting Treloar for weeks and I think he's such good value still but I'll just have to continue to wait.
How likely is nank to miss? I already have Grundy so not sure who I'd bring in.
I think he's more likely to play than miss, hasn't missed training or had any genuine reports that he could miss it's more just speculation but he's defiantly dipped in recent weeks and if Maric plays that could add more concern onto his scoring.

He wasn't someone I was desperately trying to trade out but I've got 200k to play with so I wanted to trade a lower "premo" into an absolute star.

Ablett to miss with a calf niggle :(

Might just use this opp to get in Zerrett.

Ablett -> Zerrett
Barlow -> Sheed

Tempted to go Voldt but worried He'll miss another game at some stage.

I think Cousins might get a game next w/e. He was dropped because Clarko had a plan to beat Adelaide and needed to bring the pain on Adelaide at their home ground and executed it flawlessly. If Adelaide were playing in Melbourne Cousins probably keeps his spot. Would wait till next w/e if structurally he's not an issue for you. Was a classic game tonight of Clarko showing what a good coach, teamwork and strong leadership can do against the worst coach, piss poorest captain and shittiest support crew in the competition.

Structurally for me I traded Cousins out this w/e to Buzza but that's because otherwise I'd have 3 premo rucks. Still rate the guy to come back in next w/e. He's probably good for another 40k or so over 2 weeks.

If he comes back I'd love it, JKH -> Basement in that case hahaha.

Sits at 215k and is at that awkward medium priced rookie stage now.
I'd be looking at 150k rookies (if named) if you're looking for a genuine downgrade from JKH.

Yeah really hoping Partington comes in, if not I'm sidewaysing for 0k - really need a fwd too, too many rookie mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That they have.
Can't believe the amount of outs/injury clouds this week.
And I thought the byes were a nightmare haha

I feel genuinely sorry for some guys, my team is reasonably vanilla and I've lost a few, some I know have 4-5 out or at least in a cloud this week.

I feel genuinely sorry for some guys, my team is reasonably vanilla and I've lost a few, some I know have 4-5 out or at least in a cloud this week.
Yeah popular blokes like Barlow, Gaz, Hall, and even Fyfe (now ruled out) are big hits.
Put that with the clouds over Scooter, Kelly, Nank, Martin and Danger and chaos ensues.

got selwood and jones. If selwood is named do I trade jones to roberton or montagna? taking the risk that selwood may be a late out with either willis or no emergency to cover him or do I just trade selwood out anyway to say sidey, shuey or treloar?

got selwood and jones. If selwood is named do I trade jones to roberton or montagna? taking the risk that selwood may be a late out with either willis or no emergency to cover him or do I just trade selwood out anyway to say sidey, shuey or treloar?

What is your cover like for Jones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back