Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Witherden and Deluca the two debutants I guess to watch. Witherden too $$$ to be a straight drag in blind with no AFL experience. Deluca under the most notoriously awful coach for cash cows (in my opinion blah blah blah). Both wait and sees for my mind.

In more hopeless news, Archie Smith gets another game! :'(

More biased personal news for my team, Cunico might get a game this w/e! HURRAH! He who will be forever known as one of the many pre-bye round strategic structural failures for my season.

Also, even more biased news, HURRAH eagles selection board makes the right changes!!!!! YOU BEAUTY!

Witherden and Deluca the two debutants I guess to watch. Witherden too $$$ to be a straight drag in blind with no AFL experience. Deluca under the most notoriously awful coach for cash cows (in my opinion blah blah blah). Both wait and sees for my mind.

In more hopeless news, Archie Smith gets another game! :'(
Balic will be back for freo soon too, so Deluca J/S very shaky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% boring obvious stuff, but if you need to hear it, Scooter is an out 95% of the time especially with the bigger game next w/e. They name him in case he somehow is fit between then and now so he comes in and they don't cop a fine, plus it sends the right message to any players trying to push into the side to see the healthy competition for spots and whatever he's doing to recover from the injury etc. GHS and Cunico come in easy as rewards for their form in VFL, so it's an even easier decision to make the "this is our best 22" statement to the guys not making that cut.

Hope you're right mate

Same. I have no back up ruck and would have to choose one of Dangerfield and Merrett this week instead of getting both of them.

Please play Nank...

Same. I have no back up ruck and would have to choose one of Dangerfield and Merrett this week instead of getting both of them.

Please play Nank...
I'm worried about having no cover for Nank as well so I might move him into the forwards by trading out Barlow and bring in Martin or Gawn? Not liking the look of Stef with Smith in the side and Gawn has plenty of cash to lose. :rolleyes:

Scooter > Docherty
Stef Martin > Beech

I'm worried about having no cover for Nank as well so I might move him into the forwards by trading out Barlow and bring in Martin or Gawn? Not liking the look of Stef with Smith in the side and Gawn has plenty of cash to lose. :rolleyes:

I already have Stef :(. Going to ride out the Smith issue like I did last season ha. Gawn we have to wait on IMO. If I trade a ruck in this week it'll be Kreuzer. Will smash our rucks nank/Maric.

What is the word on Kelly? Not dropped... yet.

Where was it reported that he'd be gone?

Sean Darcy is debuting for Freo, taking the opportunity to trade him in for Nankervis as I had Nankervis, Pedersen and Grundy in the ruck (byes) and only need 2 of them now. Will swap Pedersen for Gawn once Gawn drops a bit.

For my second change, Hall->Gibbs. Goal is for Gibbs to get to around 700K this week so that I can bring in one of Merrett or Mitchell next week.

Where was it reported that he'd be gone?

Sean Darcy is debuting for Freo, taking the opportunity to trade him in for Nankervis as I had Nankervis, Pedersen and Grundy in the ruck (byes) and only need 2 of them now. Will swap Pedersen for Gawn once Gawn drops a bit.

For my second change, Hall->Gibbs. Goal is for Gibbs to get to around 700K this week so that I can bring in one of Merrett or Mitchell next week.

He has been under an injury Cloud all week. Missed their main training session yesterday.

Wow man byes over and i will most likely cop a donut maybe even 2. So far i have cousin , hall, scooter and barlow who i was counting on eapecially with no bench cover. So thats defiantely 1 and if nank out to thats 2. Damm byes were easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back