Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 384718

My bench is decimated. 9 trades and 50k, If Selwood is a late out I don't want to have to field Fisher :( :(

So thinking of bringing in fwd/mid loophole player (102k) and switching Yeo into the Mids to get Greenwoods score, and it will give me roughly 315k.

OR

I could trade Fisher out and bring a FWD up to the mids and still get the 127?
Thoughts?
I hope you remembered to put the E on Greenwood.

Good coverage. It's up to you, and how you want to play the game.

Either way you should be ok
thinking of getting lloyd instead of trading fyfe, gives me an extra premo in the side and if fyfe is out next week neale would have to score 150 to go up by more then 20k so im fine with that.
if i wait on lloyd he could go up more then 20k scoring over 100

Good coverage. It's up to you, and how you want to play the game.

Either way you should be ok
actually just realised i could play lloyd in mid on field for fyfe and that means newman would be on ground down back anyway

y77haN7.png

Reckon I should trade Fyfe to a Roberton / Greene type or just hold?

is it true rebounding defenders score s**t against essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current midfield is
Danger, Pendles, TMitch, Beams, Bont, Heppell, Fyfe, Gray (S selwood, Barrett C Brown)

So do I trade Barrett to a random DPP player to loophole (I have Greenwood in fwds who can swap with brown also)
Or just a random 102k player to maximise coinage.

Then trading T Stewart to Lloyd. Leaves me with 200k to get Gawn in and another premo Mid for Fyfe

Current midfield is
Danger, Pendles, TMitch, Beams, Bont, Heppell, Fyfe, Gray (S selwood, Barrett C Brown)

So do I trade Barrett to a random DPP player to loophole (I have Greenwood in fwds who can swap with brown also)
Or just a random 102k player to maximise coinage.

Then trading T Stewart to Lloyd. Leaves me with 200k to get Gawn in and another premo Mid for Fyfe
With all the possible outs this weekend I wouldn't be trading out anyone that has been named, let alone for a random.

View attachment 384718

My bench is decimated. 9 trades and 50k, If Selwood is a late out I don't want to have to field Fisher :( :(

So thinking of bringing in fwd/mid loophole player (102k) and switching Yeo into the Mids to get Greenwoods score, and it will give me roughly 315k.

OR

I could trade Fisher out and bring a FWD up to the mids and still get the 127?
Thoughts?

you can't get Greenwood score if he wasn't emergency......

Well carnage already ......Gaz out, :(Scooter (i assume) out :(, Scharenberg out :(

Because Greenwood played last night (mid), all my forward DPP options are stuck on my forward bench ......so look at my defense and if Shazza plays, i can transfer Adams into the midfield to cover Gaz .....but NO! at every which way i've been snookered to taking a donut!

UNLESS Scooter plays ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back