Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Beau_Waters for PM

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
After this week's carnage, we head into the final bye round.

A big question for many of us will be what to do with Macrae?

I'm tossing up between trading him to Zorko or J.Kelly at this stage. Sidebottom and Fyfe also in consideration.

Current midfield: Macrae, Mitchell, Coniglio, Curnow, Treloar, Merrett, O'Meara, Banfield (Phillips, Giro)

Pretty keen on these trades so hoping that there aren't (m)any selection surprises to mess them up:

A.Pearce -> Redman
Banfield -> J.Smith
Parker -> J.Kelly

Would leave me with 21 playing, a few hundred grand in the bank and a much better looking post-bye team than the one I had pre-byes.

Ah the joy of seeing cogs, beams, zerrett, and treloar back this week. Strengthen back line is the plan this week. have to watch teams though if the last two bye rounds have anything to do with it. Probably Brayshaw in this week, and may be hurley.

Out: Doedee, Ronke, Austin

In: J Kelly, Redman, J Smith

Should be fielding 19 if Redman and Smith get named, if not i'll trade to someone else obviously. I don't have Ahern yet for example.

20 if Clarke gets named.

Last edited:
Tuohy > Whitfield
Steven > J. Kelly
Ronke > Sicily

Next week will be Rice > rookie and DBJ > Laird/Crisp

Leaves me with the following for an attack on the top teams (currently ranked 5.6k)

upload_2018-6-17_19-31-23.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to bring in Treloar, Kelly, Wines, Simpson and Whitfield.

Except Macrae is injured and Redman and J. Smith are both primed to bring in. So RIP! Guess I'll spend this round with 600k in the kitty due to this disaster of Macrae not allowing me to bring in two premos.

Trades done,
Macrae to J.Kelly
Savage to Yeo
Caddy to Treloar
$226K spare for next week (Doedee to Whitfield or Ronke to Heeney)

Considered Whitfield off his bye (put up 126 against Brisbane in rd6 but his 3 low scores meant Yeo got the nod)
Caddy was a must rage trade. He'll return from the bye with a few weeks of 130 break evens. No thanks.

Ronke survives again. Maybe next week.
Martin @ D8. What a fall from grace.

Speaking off falls, injury and a slow return for Luke Shuey will see him drop into the $495k range in a fortnight.

Macrae -> Kelly
Doedee -> J Smith
Seeds -> Wines

280k in the bank.

upload_2018-6-17_11-4-31.png

Before swapping Smith and Brayshaw, I had Rocky at M8!

Next week will trade Caddy to Heeney and one of Ronke, Dow, Cunico, Banfield, Austin or Ridley. Others will try and trade over the next few weeks.

Really annoyed with Caddy, not only did he lose me my matchup but he's no longer dependable and thus needs to go. Had he banged out a ton, I could bring in Heeney for Ronke next week and my forward line would be pretty set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back