Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Locking in:

Macrae -> Yeo
Austin -> Joel Smith
Doedee -> Treloar

Just checking again, if my trades don’t involve players playing tonight, I don’t need to do anything now. I can wait til tomorrow ??

Gowers vs Tim Smith on field? Smith?

Ok, many thanks. Positional changes are only restricted if they involve a player in tonight’s games ??

Macrae to Treloar
Ronke to Oliver
Doedee to Smith.
Yep you will be fine with these trades, and yes you can use DPP as long as it doesn't involve WCE or ESS players

Got 7 playing in the fwd line (20 all up, no way to get the extra on field) - if I put Willie on the bench and put the E on him, if he scores well I should be able to bench Kerr for Heeney at take Rioli’s score if it’s good, correct? And if it’s s**t, I can play Kerr (assuming he plays) - does that make sense?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep you will be fine with these trades, and yes you can use DPP as long as it doesn't involve WCE or ESS players

Thanks. Normally I lock everything in Monday and only change if I change strategy - but have been caught out before...

Yeah have to back in Timmy. I’m in a conundrum with Timmy vs Ahern on field....timmy has a actually shown better scoring potential for longer but Ahern seems safer
Ahern vs GC

gee that'll need a reading of the rules, thing I'm concerned about is if they will count an emergency score if you have a full 18 playing?

Parker > Cogs
Seedsman > Whitfield
Cunico > Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back