Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

19 scorers this week including 18 premos, a vast improvement on last week's 16 scorers

19 scorers this week including 18 premos, a vast improvement on last week's 16 scorers
18 with 16 premo for me. Spargo out is annoying but if Ahern and Joel Smith both hit 70+ I doubt his score would have counted anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I go

J Kelly + Coniglio
Coniglio + Sidebottom
Sidebottom + Crisp
Coniglio + Crisp

I can't do:
J Kelly + Sidebottom

Depends on your team structure but I would go Cogs + Crisp.
Super reliable combo and set and forget trades.

2 of Kelly/Cogs/Sidey = [5/6 def; 7/8 mid; 1.5/2 ruck; 6/6 fwd]

1 of Crisp + Kelly/Cogs/Sidey = [6/6 def; 6/8 mid; 1.5/2 ruck; 6/6 fwd]

What do you think given this info?

& Why Cogs over Kelly out of curiosity? Logic tells me Cogs but gut tells me Kelly is gonna go bang 2nd half of season.

2 of Kelly/Cogs/Sidey = [5/6 def; 7/8 mid; 1.5/2 ruck; 6/6 fwd]

1 of Crisp + Kelly/Cogs/Sidey = [6/6 def; 6/8 mid; 1.5/2 ruck; 6/6 fwd]

What do you think given this info?

& Why Cogs over Kelly out of curiosity? Logic tells me Cogs but gut tells me Kelly is gonna go bang 2nd half of season.
Given that I'd probably still stick with my previous post.
Cogs over Kelly purely for stability.
Kelly coming back from an injury but has the higher ceiling.
Myself I've gone Kelly this week and hoping to get Cogs back in a week or two (traded after concussion).

Awesome work mate, and don’t take advice from me ranked closer to 10k, but I’d always go for the points. Especially when you can grab a Smith/Redman next week instead, you may lose out on $40k but you’ll gain anywhere from 20-60 points. All counts!
Thanks man, was tough seeing Redman on 48 at half time but stoked to see Yeo top scored for the Eagles in the end and now appears Redman is injured so may have dodged a bullet there

I was set on Treloar at the start of the week, now I can't decide between Treloar, Cogs and Pendles :sweatsmile:

I was set on Treloar at the start of the week, now I can't decide between Treloar, Cogs and Pendles :sweatsmile:
Pendles still safe as houses

9 from 11 are tonnes
72 in 53% TOG when injured
89 v Melbourne

So 89 is his lowest basically. Doesn’t have the huge ceiling these days but a pretty consistent 100+ every week with the odd 120+

I know Jelly is under a bit of an injury cloud but that 160 game was irrestible and he was moving well. Hopefully the bye was a good rest and he has a big second half of the year. Going with Jelly IN hopefully with instant reward!!
Yea same, everyone is talking about his groin injury still being there and I know groins can linger. But the bloke missed 6 weeks and has had 3 games back and another weeks rest. He gets more rest than my nan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back