Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love some fresh set of eyes on this..

Prioritizing Week 1 finals win.
9 trades left and slightly concerned about cash generation to complete my team.

Options are:

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Lloyd
Bennell to Riccardi via Close

Approx 60-70K left

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Ryan

Approx 100K left

Neale to Jelly
Laird to McDonald

Approx 200K left

Or Mystery Option number 4 where you tell me i'm a ******* idiot and i should actually be doing.....

Cheers boys!

1598569326133.png

Options are:

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Lloyd

Approx 60-70K left

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Ryan

Approx 100K left

Neale to Jelly
Laird to McDonald

Approx 200K left

Or Mystery Option number 4 where you tell me i'm a ******* idiot and i should actually be doing.....

Cheers boys!

View attachment 947134
Cash?

Options are:

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Lloyd

Approx 60-70K left

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Ryan

Approx 100K left

Neale to Jelly
Laird to McDonald

Approx 200K left

Cheers boys!

View attachment 947134
Neale to Danger
Laird to Stewart
Shall to May

If cash permits

Options are:

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Lloyd

Approx 60-70K left

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Ryan

Approx 100K left

Neale to Jelly
Laird to McDonald

Approx 200K left

Cheers boys!

View attachment 947134

Dont think you can go wrong with either option 1 or 2 mate.

If you have decided to trade Neale then Macrae is the obvious choice, flip a coin on Lloyd and Ryan. Lloyd is super consistent seagulling his way to 100-120's weekly, but Ryan is smashing out 140-150's over the last few weeks.. The thing that sways me away from Ryan is historically he has had these massive scores in the past, with a 50-60 sprinkled in between.. But, that does not seem to be the case this season and seems like a safe pick.

Also, you have 6 trades left after this week which is plenty to get those last 2 rooks off the field, especially when you cash in draper.

Now I am thinking of trading out Rankine, King and Mahony for Riccardi, and 2 of Boak, Lukosius, Simpkin, J Martin.

What do you think is the best option?

View attachment 947131View attachment 947132
I'd be moving Budarick on before Rankine but that would put Boak and Lukosius out of reach, leaving you with Simpkin (R15 bye) if you also went J.Martin and Riccardi.
If you punted Budarick King and Mahoney and still wanted Riccardi and JMartin then you're left with $466k. You could stick with Simpkin or look at other options that have had their bye already, like Kennedy (Swans), Brayshaw (Melb), Rowbottom, etc.
Then look at moving Rankine out next week before his bye and get as many rookies off ground as quickly as you can

McPherson > Steele/Jelly/Fyfe
Laird > L.McDonald

Or

McPherson > Boak
Laird > Lloyd

Or

McPherson > Steele
Laird > Ryan

Which combo is better? Playing for leagues only

If Gawn plays should I sideways Neale to Oliver over MacRae?

Can't go wrong with either mate, both are in crazy form.. Oliver already has had the bye but has a massive BE. If the plan is to eventually trade back to neale than the BE might be a problem. Macrae doesnt look to be going down anytime soon, he gets a free run at it every week (for whatever reason) where as Oliver is always a chance to be tagged.

Also depends if playing for leagues or overall, if playing for overall id assume you'd want another premo on the ground next week so Oliver would make the most sense.

Can't go wrong with either mate, both are in crazy form.. Oliver already has had the bye but has a massive BE. If the plan is to eventually trade back to neale than the BE might be a problem. Macrae doesnt look to be going down anytime soon, he gets a free run at it every week (for whatever reason) where as Oliver is always a chance to be tagged.

Also depends if playing for leagues or overall, if playing for overall id assume you'd want another premo on the ground next week so Oliver would make the most sense.
Playing leagues mate and opponent has both 😭 I'll stick with MacRae for the BE reasons, thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McPherson > Steele/Jelly/Fyfe
Laird > L.McDonald

Or

McPherson > Boak
Laird > Lloyd

Or

McPherson > Steele
Laird > Ryan

Which combo is better? Playing for leagues only

I like option 2 and 3 the most, but McDonald keeps seagulling his way to massive scores and looks a great option as well.

I think if you can get a Steele\Jelly type then thats probably the way to go, I'd Love to say Fyfe, but there seems to be so much uncertainty to where he will actually plan, if in the guts he's a must have but with the way hes currently being used, id rather Steele or Jelly.

As an owner, I do regret bringing Fyfe back in when I coulda trade Taylor Adams in for 40K less.

Playing leagues mate and opponent has both 😭 I'll stick with MacRae for the BE reasons, thanks!

Good choice mate, I think Oliver is more chance to have a down game out of the 2, as gun mids tend to struggle againsts the saints, where as Macrae is a pretty much a lock to get his 30-35 touches as no teams pay any attention to him (for reasons that can't be explained really,coz he is s gun).

Exciting youngster Michael Frederick will be managed this week

Mainstays of the senior side including Jeremy Finlayson and Zac Langdon were omitted while Lachie Ash, Sam Jacobs and Jackson Hately will also come under consideration

Goodbye Cameron ?
However Buckley didn’t rule out playing Mihocek and Mason Cox in the same forward line.

Santoz
will consider bringing back Hunter Clark after he was managed for Sunday’s tight loss to Brisbane.

The Suns’ Pick No. 2 in last year’s draft Noah Anderson could be due for a rest, after his form took a noticeable dive last Friday despite a promising season so far.

Options are:

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Lloyd

Approx 60-70K left

Neale to Macrae
Laird to Ryan

Approx 100K left

Neale to Jelly
Laird to McDonald

Approx 200K left

Cheers boys!

View attachment 947134
Nah mate, no trades. You should win comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back