Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 947427
thinking
View attachment 947430

anything see anything else? team is crap and wont be finished before 2022
Can't see your current bank situation ....assume you have some cash

On the above scenario, you trade one promo out to get a net gain of one premo (Martin ????)
Your R14 situation looks OK, so why trade McCluggage out, who you need next week

Can I suggest
Swing Close to Mids for Simpson .....opens up DPP switch
Riccardi for Simpson
Frederick (freo) for Sturt
Hill (dud) for McDonald

Net gain, hold McCluggage, Rankine, and gain McDonald

Martin is due to drop $$ this week, you can still bring him in next week

Can't see your current bank situation ....assume you have some cash

On the above scenario, you trade one promo out to get a net gain of one premo (Martin ????)
Your R14 situation looks OK, so why trade McCluggage out, who you need next week

Can I suggest
Swing Close to Mids for Simpson .....opens up DPP switch
Riccardi for Simpson
Frederick (freo) for Sturt
Hill (dud) for McDonald

Net gain, hold McCluggage, Rankine, and gain McDonald

Martin is due to drop $$ this week, you can still bring him in next week
Nope. 4800
simpson to riccardi is a given

Thinking of going full balls out cajones and getting a fully rested Rozee in. I understand it could be a disaster but imagine the upside if it works out. 2020 is the year of taking a punt I reckon.

Any advice on this shitshow would be much appreciated.

120K in the bank, 7 trades left (1 used already)

Thinking Rankine > Jack Martin in one trade leaves with $700 lol, but do we think he will be a reliable option going forward? Obviously take out the 18, he seems to be a good option with one low score in the 50's

Other option is, which I am 100% keen on either as It involves trading Neale, but I can trade Neale down to Steele which will give me the extra cash to go Rankine to Brayshaw.. But if I do this trade I dont think I'll have enough trades to bring Neale back in..

1598598745360.png

Cheers guys.

Any advice on this shitshow would be much appreciated.

120K in the bank, 7 trades left (1 used already)

Thinking Rankine > Jack Martin in one trade leaves with $700 lol, but do we think he will be a reliable option going forward? Obviously take out the 18, he seems to be a good option with one low score in the 50's

Other option is, which I am 100% keen on either as It involves trading Neale, but I can trade Neale down to Steele which will give me the extra cash to go Rankine to Brayshaw.. But if I do this trade I dont think I'll have enough trades to bring Neale back in..

View attachment 947509

Cheers guys.
Don't trade in a R15 bye player now, when next week is as difficult already

No I don't think Martin is a reliable SC scorer ....but have you thought of Rankine to Walters, Woodcock to a rookie like Riccardi, or another rookie named in the midfield, for Close ?

Walters at $503K is IMO a better option than Martin .....3rd game back from his hammy, reckon Walters is primed to play well at Optus Stadium this round

1598599736168.png

Don't trade in a R15 bye player now, when next week is as difficult already

No I don't think Martin is a reliable SC scorer ....but have you thought of Rankine to Walters, Woodcock to a rookie like Riccardi, or another rookie named in the midfield, for Close ?

Walters at $503K is IMO a better option than Martin .....3rd game back from his hammy, reckon Walters is primed to play well at Optus Stadium this round

View attachment 947521
Thanks for the reply mate.

I definitely have considered Walters but hasn't he got a BE of 150 odd? Was definitely one I was keeping an eye on in the coming weeks either in the mids or fwd.

Yeah I just don't know about Jack Martin, he's scores are pretty good but if he starts scoring s**t, the last thing I need is another Chad in my team lol.

Woodcock out this week makes the decision to riccardi Alot easier but I will only be left with 5 trades which I fear won't be enough to finish my team (still got 2 rooks, and Chad and Hurn who I'm stuck with).

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Weighing some options and keen to get some views. Looking for max impact, particularly this week to win a final (which I currently look like I will lose):

Out: Houston, Rankine, Budarick

In:

Option 1: Z Williams (or Caleb Daniel) Greenwood, Riccardi

Option 2: Haynes, Lukosius, Riccardi

Option 3: Haynes, Greenwood, sub-$107k forward

Leaning towards the Z Williams version of option 1 (which leaves me with $100). Daniel has come off the boil, can Luko keep it up(?) and with Skinner as my other forward rookie, I'd like someone who is a half chance of playing. Would love Haynes as he has been super consistent this year, but might have to miss him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolling the dice

Goldstein, Rankine, D Cameron out

J Kelly, Rozee, Comben + $200k

Goldy to Kelly is sideways, but I get two scores from Kelly rather than one from Goldy in the next two weeks, at which point I'll hopefully bring Gawn back into the ruck so I won't need Goldy anyway.

Rozee is a hail Mary play because I love him and if it pays off I'm a genuine genius.

The 200k should let me transform the Chad into something meaningful next week (maybe via Pickett as well if need be).

6 trades left.

lmao @ 5.7% of SuperCoaches trading out Neale this round.
It’s actually a solid plan depending on trades and position in leagues. Don’t need him next week. If you win match this week and straight to prelim will drop 70k before then when you can bring him back in then. It’s using one trade to get an extra Premo this week plus 70k profit. Sell high, buy low, that’s the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back