Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you were bang on .....Finalyson not back, Riccardi holds his spot

Finlayson's averaging 7.8 possies & 2.5 marks per game this year. He's kicked 15 goals, but 4 of those were in one game and a one sided game at that. Riccardi's game last week was better than anything Finlayson has dished out this year. GWS would be mad not to give Riccardi an extended run. Ten marks in a game is huge for a forward these days.

Can anyone tell me the reason for Maynards 60 in round 12? Tossing up between Maynard or Haynes for final def upgrade. My cash league opponent has Haynes and I might need a unique against him.

Can anyone tell me the reason for Maynards 60 in round 12? Tossing up between Maynard or Haynes for final def upgrade. My cash league opponent has Haynes and I might need a unique against him.
Played s**t like the rest of the team. I’d go Maynard tho. Gun.

Just did:

OUT: Neale, S.Simpson, D.Cameron
IN: Macrae, Duncan, Conroy

Obviously concentrating on leagues more than overall, but with 6 trades left, I do think I can get Neale back (especially since it will be a premo that goes out for him - likely Viney or Cogs).

Would you trade

Rankine - Walters (Both High Break evens)
Or
Serong to Jelly.

Opposition has Jelly.

Carrying a 42 and 57 already.

Got Rivers to come and Either Serong or Rankine as Rookies to come. Will drop out 4 scores.
Ridley 3rd worse at moment with 76.

Feel like I Could do with Jelly’s ceiling score but think Serong will go to him.

Thoughts

Ok, so I'm gonna pull the trigger on Neale... (i'm focused on league not overall)

View attachment 946591

Obvious option is to Macrae...

Also considering a moneyball option to Boak - (which would also leave me with about $180k)

With that extra cash I could turn my F6 (Rankine) into Walters next week...

So effectively its which is a better combo to have...

Macrae/Rankine v Boak/Walters

:think: :think::think:
Or keep neale after a week off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used all 3 this week before Fridays teams were announced (damn McInerney getting picked)

OUT
Rankine ($315,900)
McPherson ($284,700)
McInerney ($232,900)

IN
Mosquito ($123,900)
Gould ($117,300)
Kelly ($601,200)

Leaves 320k in the bank with 6 trades to get 1 mid and 1 fwd

Due to my C not being a good one decided to use my 3rd trade.
Although Whitfield did well but most have him too.

It was Noble V May

or Big O V Jack Martin

As i know Dees play well in the Alice, I was happy to bring in Steven May 149 points has helped my team.

Happy Trac did well and I'm thinking getting Gawn back in for NicNat next week more than likely.

Blues v Pies tomorrow will be a cracking game too!

Changed my trades at the last minute.
Didn't get Walters... thought I'd save myself 20k and get him next week so got Riccardi in who scored more then Walters... which was a nice suprise.
Was set to get in Boak but have changed my mind and ready to pull the trigger on Jed Anderson... I can't believe my side will have 3 North players in it... 4 if you count C Combin on the ruck bench.

Looks like I will lose all my H2H so thinking of Neale >Taylor Adams (should score me an extra 70 points minimum) and then will have an extra $160K to bring in Gawn.

Only have 4 trades left so that will take me down to 3. And then if I bring in Gawn next week will only leave 2 for injuries.

Is it worth it?

Only have Grundy r16 so okay for that round.

Or wait until I see how Grundy goes (as C) and then if necessary bring in Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back