Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I decided to bring in McEvoy as a temporary ruck with a BE of 29. Was a bit worried with Ceglar named but 24 in the first quarter is a good start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bevo hates conventional rucking and small forwards/pressure inside f50.

I understand the ruck dilemma with English - but I don't get why we don't play Trengove as backup. He is a capable KPD, albeit a bit slow in terms of legspeed.

And Hayes is young, quick, enthusiastic and s**t. While Cavarra is young, quick, enthusiastic and might not be s**t...

Had to miss out on Riccardi to enable me to upgrade my remaining two rookies this week.

Had to do all three trades before the first game too.

Went Cameron to Sweet to milk every last dollar.

Day to Haynes and Rankine to Devon Smith.

Hoping Smith can hold down F6 with scores around 75-80. Was reasonably happy with his 74 this week and had a decent 84 the week before. Was the only guy that tempted me who was below $600k.

$2k left in the bank but no rookies on field anymore.

Had to miss out on Riccardi to enable me to upgrade my remaining two rookies this week.

Had to do all three trades before the first game too.

Went Cameron to Sweet to milk every last dollar.

Day to Haynes and Rankine to Devon Smith.

Hoping Smith can hold down F6 with scores around 75-80. Was reasonably happy with his 74 this week and had a decent 84 the week before. Was the only guy that tempted me who was below $600k.

$2k left in the bank but no rookies on field anymore.
I've gone the other way and locked away 320-350k (depends if I cut Wicks or Close for Riccardi) for next week's to upgrade Day to Houli and English to O'brien, then at least another 100-150k leftover after a downgrade. Leaves me a hole in my forward line for another week but I'd rather shore up the ruck and maybe get one more price rise out of Draper before moving that cash to complete my side.

Why the hell would they drop Woodcock ? Or the Dogs Cavarra ?? ******* muppets these coaches....

I bet Geelong will just walk the ball out of D50 tonight, because we'll be as slow as anything down there....
Even worse is that they both have the Rd15 bye, so no price rises there either. That's $50-60k we won't be getting. Bugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back