Trades Round 14 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Just trade Draper back in next round and ride the price rise then if named.. (Cos nothing is 100% certain)
I've got a few bench candidates that I'd boot out in favour of a neg B.E cash cow that can score 50-70.
Having the utility spot helps.
I have thought that, almost doing the trade i wanted to do this week next week, but instead of dekonning in it will be DonDraper.
Wicks is the only other decent cash cow and my options are limited with trading him out of draper.

Petracca

Senior List
Jun 16, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is it better to trade out Close & Wicks or Draper and Xerri to bring in Riccardi & Bailey Williams?

I think I will want Draper back next week so feels like a waste of a trade to get rid of him now, however Wicks & Close (particularly Wicks) still have a bit of cash to make.

Cheers

redrex94

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Think I'm keeping Draper in my utility position now and bringing in B.Williams for Wicks over Sholl so I can use him as my R3 if s**t turns sour. I have Bytel and Foot as E.

My only question of you wise folk is should I trade out Z. Bailey or J.Thurlow for Z.Williams?

Z.Bailey in the last 7 since the roll change averages 78 which is actually fine imo but with the locked 65 he will go down in price as his BE is 85. Thurlow's BE is 55 iirc which he may get but I feel he's 55-60 score player usually.

The only difference it makes next week is if I do Thurlow to Z.Williams then it gives me an extra trade next week (as I don't need to move Thurlow then) but means I will have to keep Z.Bailey until at least round 16.

Thoughts?

redrex94

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is it better to trade out Close & Wicks or Draper and Xerri to bring in Riccardi & Bailey Williams?

I think I will want Draper back next week so feels like a waste of a trade to get rid of him now, however Wicks & Close (particularly Wicks) still have a bit of cash to make.

Cheers

Moving on Close/Xerri won't work with the utility position?

Wicks does have a little cash to make but with his BE and his average, unless he pumps out a bigger score it will be slow cash, which Bytel/Foot may be able to mimic, depending if they play and what they score of course.

I'm 50/50 at best on the idea of Draper out then back in with all the turmoil our teams have seen.

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Right I’ve narrowed it down, Gaff v Worpel? Worpel v Adelaide next week in first week of finals is tempting

I'd be tossing up with the same decision but I've only got enough cash for worpel.
I'd probably pick gaff out of the two though. More proven track record. Omeara will return at some point so Worpel could have the odd 65-75 thrown in there.
But I like his chances for the next 1-2weeks anyway.

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd be tossing up with the same decision but I've only got enough cash for worpel.
I'd probably pick gaff out of the two though. More proven track record. Omeara will return at some point so Worpel could have the odd 65-75 thrown in there.
But I like his chances for the next 1-2weeks anyway.
I do like Gaff more but the 30k saved could be handy. Gaff has only averaged like 79 since round 4 too

Apr 4, 2019
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do we think Draper walks back in next week? So strange when he was recently managed, but if not I'd move him on this week. Will be getting Williams either way bit hard to burn a minus breakeven if he's back in next week.
To be fair he is coming off an ACL so any soreness he has then Essendon will rest him. He should hopefully be back next week though.

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Its amazing how much scrambling the Draper managed is causing. If Grundy is rested on Sunday there’ll be carnage. Let alone thinking about any other possible players being rested.

Everyone will be in the same boat atleast. I'd rather cop Xerri's emergency score (or the donut if he's dropped) than trade Grundy.

Even if I knew Grundy was 100% out I wouldnt have any idea who to trade him too.

Apr 4, 2019
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Everyone will be in the same boat atleast. I'd rather cop Xerri's emergency score (or the donut if he's dropped) than trade Grundy.

Even if I knew Grundy was 100% out I wouldnt have any idea who to trade him too.

Yeah I'm the same. I'm not wasting a trade on moving Grundy if he misses. He will be back the following week then a bye score of about 90-93.

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
Travel, 4 day break, coming off a hot Darwin game, 21yo ruck coming off a knee. I daresay he's a lock to come back in next game.. i hope him anyway, im holding in the utility barring a miracle 80 from B.Williams

redrex94

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeh, paid coach subscription to get break evens, you'd hope it's right.

Thanks, that helps make the decision even easier but yes I was going off of Fanfooty for the 81 (somehow 85 in my head). 69 BE, saves me a trade next week and with the added DPP flexibility he stays.

Thanks guys

redrex94

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
To field Riccardi, Foot, Bytel or Mosquito?
Can't loop due to only having B.Davis not playing and he's on a BYE round.

Last week of having to field a Rookie, thankfully!

I cant believe some of u r not taking Neale's captain score.

My plan was to finally get him in this week and captain him, but alas circumstances made that too difficult. Next week's assignment now..

I must admit, I do feel more relaxed this week knowing that he will 'only get' 103 (x2). Usually I have to sit there dreading the fact he'd likely be hitting 120..

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
My plan was to finally get him in this week and captain him, but alas circumstances made that too difficult. Next week's assignment now..

I must admit, I do feel more relaxed this week knowing that he will 'only get' 103 (x2). Usually I have to sit there dreading the fact he'd likely be hitting 120..

I'm the opposite. I feel like his 120+ scores are done.
Zorko stealing alot of limelight now.
103 seems like a massive letoff for owners.
Ditto Lyons 87!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back