Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

do I carry out my original trades (bring in Simp, Bailey Smith and ZWilliams) and cop Bailey Williams 20 at R2

or

do I keep OMac and take his 56 at R2, which means I get Riccardi intead of one of Bailey Smith or ZWilliams?

Points-wise I'm better doing the first option but maybe Riccardi can pull another 65+ out and make lots of cash

I’d lean towards your former
Don’t think Riccardi will score so much more than Williams necessarily. Especially against our team defence which has been pretty strong.

Draper out *! Trust Essendon!

Which option?

Crisp to Gawn

Leaves Cotrell + Riccardi/Close/Mosquito on field

Draper to ROB

Cotrell only

Williams and 74K or Dekoning at R2 (Draper benched)

Dusty and $$$ or Zorko

My two tough decisions for the round, can basically have 240k or barely anything to use next round, 240k may give me a look at bringing in Gawn or upgrading someone like a Thurlow/Mills

Team is only R2 as rooks rn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the chances B Williams holds his spots when O Allen comes back?
good chance NicNat needs a rest next week. Eagles have 5 games in 19 days. No way Nic Nat isnt rested at some stage given his injury history and importance to Eagles finals hopes.

Draper out fu**! Trust Essendon!

Which option?

Crisp to Gawn

Leaves Cotrell + Riccardi/Close/Mosquito on field

Draper to ROB

Cotrell only

Latter
Gawn too pricey, will come down, needs a week to get back into it I think (I hope??)
ROB locked in good scorer

Haynes or Zac Williams + $35k? Leaning towards Haynes as he has been so consistent apart from his stinker against the Swans

I'm in the same boat, I am thinking Z.Williams for me as that will mean next week I can get my last rookie off the field and will have approx. $685k to spend, taking Haynes won't give me enough next week.

I think Haynes is great value at his price and think he will be more consistent, just hoping Z.Williams with the higher ceiling pops out a few 100 scores.

Anyone know any 170k forwards who may get a game? Scrambling here. Ross from Hawks a EMG, any chance to play going forward? I've heard Toby Wooller & Nathan Krugers names floating around too.

EDIT: I'm going with Matt Owies - 9 goals in 3 weeks in the 2s

Last edited:
Grundy a rest risk ugh.
FB_IMG_1598439529723.jpg
I was doing:
Close to ricardi.
Wingard to worpel.
But perhaps I'm better off doing mcinerney (swans) to williams. And throw williams in as emergency over Xerri (putrid).

Doesnt seem worth jumping at shadows and missing Ricardi's price jump tho.

Guess this photo from the Dogs forum means Dunkley will be assisting with ruck duties again this week 😳

yeah, we have NFI what we are doing in the KPD posts, or with Ruckman....

Not going too early on trades this week and I want to hold Draper.... There's a chance I could've ended up fielding Cameron/Xerri R1/R2 this week if Grundy has a rest if I'm not careful.
That is a putrid thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back