Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I meant, he is very Pendlebury like, evasive and great in tight, makes others look slow.

Hmmmm I forgot about Duurs. Good problem to have, somebody is gonna have to miss out.

Amon, Boak, Duursma
Butters, 1 of Marshall/Ladhams, Rozee
Gray, Dixon, Georgiades
Lycett Wines Houston

Still have SPP Drew Orazio Motlop and others to fit in all of that mix. Bold would be your shoe ins.

Reckon Gray can do enough to get his 10-15 CBA's and float forward? I can see it. Or do you see it bellowing down to 0 and Butters Wines Boak Houston Drew/SPP fill in the void and sexy Robbie plays full time forward?

Sorry for the huge response but seriously weighing it up.
Gray will get his fair share of CBA's

Hinkley likes to mix it up but I can see the split being something like 70/30 with Gray playing predominantly up forward.

Rozee going to kick 5 against the Suns isn't he? Loved playing against bad teams, some of his highest all time SC scores have come against the Suns and Swans. Bloody hell now I'm tempted.

I'm confident McKay will average more and probably be a better F6 keeper than Gimpey, but the 2 in his 3-rd-avg kills his BE and he won't make money. Rozee could be $450k in 3 weeks
It was the best Rozee has looked all year last week but who knows whether it was a one off?

He has been doing bugger all training during each week as Port want to keep him fresh for the game each week.

Bit stuck this week....
Need to move on Jordan.
Can prob only get 1 decent premo in this week if want to get more players on field.
Thinking
Jordan > Hind (not sold on Langford)
Bianco > Newcombe
So far....
Wouldn't mind jumping on Merret, but would have to dump Peeney or a rookie that hasn't finished mooing. Kozi is ready to go, but need players this week.

Thoughts gaiz?

11 trades , $104.3k
6be4e020b34d06a95779e2a26a969bc0.jpg
03c247214cbd53b5696bc773a3a5d44d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit stuck this week....
Need to move on Jordan.
Can prob only get 1 decent premo in this week if want to get more players on field.
Thinking
Jordan > Hind (not sold on Langford)
Bianco > Newcombe
So far....
Wouldn't mind jumping on Merret, but would have to dump Peeney or a rookie that hasn't finished mooing. Kozi is ready to go, but need players this week.

Thoughts gaiz?

11 trades , $104.3k
6be4e020b34d06a95779e2a26a969bc0.jpg
03c247214cbd53b5696bc773a3a5d44d.jpg
Hind played wing/half forward last match and scored 70something. If he's not playing half back, I don't think he's pumping out 90s and 100s. Enough to scare me away

Hall vs Dangerfield vs Greene vs Hawkins

benefit of Greene being that I could straight swap Poulter this week where the others would require a little bit more money or waiting a week to drop in price

I’ve effectively got 5 trades left (Lynch next week is locked).

Is it worth using one for Heeney to Hawkins, or saving the trade?
Save the trade would be my viewpoint ......I can make a significant increase in points this week by going Oliver to Bont .....but what value the trade over my longterm plans & need to use trades wisely

After reversing trades for the 1,000th time this week...

I was looking at who to trade out of Short, May or Dusty (along with Heeney, Poulter and Berry)

Short
Round 1-3 without Houli: 102.7 ave
Rounds 4-13: 94.7

In wins: 99
In losses: 93

Ave @ MCG (6 remaining games): 97 (drops to 91.6 with Houli)

May
excluding concussion game: 97 ave

In wins: 98.2
In losses: 91.5

Ave @ MCG (5 remaining games): 95.8

Then there is Dusty

I know Jiska is against Short or May and favours trading Dusty to being him back in next week.

I think I have just confused myself more

Last edited:
Save the trade would be my viewpoint ......I can make a significant increase in points this week by going Oliver to Bont .....but what value the trade over my longterm plans & need to use trades wisely
Yeah but Heeney is no Piggy. He’s a spud of epic proportions. And Hawk has 5 games at KP to come.

Yeah but Heeney is no Piggy. He’s a spud of epic proportions. And Hawk has 5 games at KP to come.
Last time he came back from a rest he scored 110 ....he's had 4 good tons from 11 games ....he's certainly not a spud, and the least of my worries TBH

4 trades this week atm

In: Walsh Miller Newcombe Bramble
Out: Jordan Poulter Waterman Brockman

Leaves me with 6 trades left and Grundy as the last upgrade target, hopefully turn Heeney into Danger as well. I wonder if perhaps im trying to upgrade too quick? Brockman and Waterman both probably have money to make, and get the sense Brockman will play again soon...just too keen to finish the side!

Def Mid.png Ruck Fwd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back