Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I logged into SC about 20 mins before the game started last night. Spotted the red circle on Reeves, WTF..... panicked cos I didn't have the cash to undo my Grundy > Reeves trade. Then checked my history and it had my trades as Grundy > CCJ and Warner > Reeves. Was able to undo it and go Warner > Taranto instead (had about 3 minutes to make that decision, and may regret it)

With Impey becoming a serious issue I won’t be able to get Bont in my final side.

Was originally planning Brayshaw > Bont next week as my sideways but now will have to use that sideways on Impey instead.

Can’t sideways both as that would only leave me with 1-2 injury trades after completing team.

It’s either get Bont in the final team and leave Impey F6 all year or forget about Bont and upgrade Impey to Dale/Langford.

Early trade thoughts:
Rookie downgrade
Impey > Langford
Poulter > Dale

1 upgrade left (Danger) with 5 trades remaining. Not having Bont in the final team could be a problem but not as big of a problem than having Impey F6 all year.

I've got 20 starters atm with 42, 43 & 51 and SP Treacy still to play. Suffice to say i need to bring in another premo in Rd13 unless i want 2 scores under 43 in my "best 18"

LOL yes I have a 42,51 & 35 from SP Atkins :$ I have 21 on field so hopefully those 3 scores are wiped

With Reeves now unlikely and Zorko in the Principals office I’m down to 13 available 🤣

Do I kill the season & just hold trades, play the long game back from oblivion?….or

go balls out and do a MEGA TRADE and stay alive with 4 trades left over and field rooks long term @ D6 (Jones/Bianco) & F6 (CCJ/Wman)?

OUT: Short Oliver Heeney Weightman
IN: Neale Parish Bolton Duke

Team with 4 trades remaining

B: Laird Stewart Whitfield Ridley May Bianco
M: Bont Parish Macrae Steele Neale Zerrett Jelly TMitch
R: Gawn NicNat
F: Zorko Ziebell Bolton Greene Dusty
CCJ

FARQ THE BYES!
Out: Ridley, May, Dusty
In: Doc, Bowes, Hall

Unless giving up on overall and going for leagues in which case hold Kadog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Poulter and Impey
In Any kent.

Honestly, the bye rounds have ruined my season. I just didn't plan for them, next year I will. Cant understand why the AFL just dont split the round. Have the bottom half playing on week then the top playing the next week. Just * the three round byes. SC aside, they make no sense at all.

Out Poulter and Impey
In Any kent.

Honestly, the bye rounds have ruined my season. I just didn't plan for them, next year I will. Cant understand why the AFL just dont split the round. Have the bottom half playing on week then the top playing the next week. Just fu** the three round byes. SC aside, they make no sense at all.
Agree with this, it adds something to SC, but it should be done over two weeks really. Or just stop the whole comp for a week. Have an U-18 tourni or something else.

TV money I assume is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back