North Melbourne
Atkins to anyone

funny llama meme - The Best Funny Photos, Videos | Mr Memel

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Currently got 15 playing next week, including Newcombe and Waterman but not including Madden (based on expected teams).

Will consider Brayshaw to Wines. Think Wines is in career best shape and I am going out on a limb with a 120 post bye average prediction for him. Brayshaw too up and down, floor is too low, really should be averaging 105-107 but just not enough in his bad games.

Also will probably cull Poulter and McCreery. Hopefully 1 up 1 down.

Also depending on Tom McDonald's baby news, might trade him this week. Don't want him to miss this AND next week. He's not quite premo enough to justify that.

Have 12 trades and 2 upgrades left so happy to consider 1 sideways.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
so what are we doing this week? Is anyone going to be able to field 18?

I have 14 available before trades. Only guys I have that are ready to be culled are Jordon and Rowe. So best I can field is 16 unless I start sideways trading kents like Harmes, May, Short and Heeney.

Thinking of doing:
Jordon to rookie
Rowe to Langford

Leaves me 6 trades with just one fwd upgrade left

Jordon to Newcombe :lock:
Poulter to Dale :lock:

Then I'll use 1 or 2 trades to trade out my weak link/s and improve my round. I have lots of options...

Maynard up to Rich, or down to Houston
Brayshaw up to Parish (need the Maynard to Houston money for that)
Heeney to Langford/Greene

I dunno, I'll figure it out on Monday night

I'll have anywhere from 15 to 19 playing, just depends on 1. injuries/suspensions this weekend, 2. team selections next week, and 3. how many sideways trades I use next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back