Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I've been told of some potentially great news that will help our teams this week. I'll say more when I find out more.

***PAFC Media Release***

"Tom Rockliff returns to the Power". These were the words from coach Hinkley as he announced the return of the ball magnet.

"The club have been working with Rocky in the 2's to iron out a few flaws in his game".

"Firstly we've instituted an international travel ban, no more Guangzhao Yum Cha and Dumpling House visits".

"Second, we've terminated the Dunkin Donuts lease at Alberton"

The coach was also clear about his plans for Rocky. "He's been told to stay within 10 meters of the ball all game. If he drifts to the wing or hangs around the goal square it's straight back to the 2's" said Hinkley.

Asked about potential injury concerns, Hinkley was adamant these were in the past. "During the clubs last China trip, we transplanted in a new pig shoulder using pioneering surgery. He's now 10% pork and 100% hungry, for the ball clarified Hinkley".

Hinkley had one last word for the fans. "I don't play Supercoach or Fantasy Footy, but if I did I would get on", said Hinkley.

Upon being asked about his KFC Supercoach viability, Rockliff replied "Did someone say KFC".

ends.

Last edited:
***PAFC Media Release***

"Tom Rockliff returns to the Power". These were the words from coach Hinkley as he announced the return of the ball magnet.

"The club have been working with Rocky in the 2's to iron out a few flaws in his game".

"Firstly we've instituted an international travel ban, no more Guangzhao Yum Cha and Dumpling House visits".

"Second, we've terminated the Dunkin Donuts lease at Alberton"

The coach was also clear about his plans for Rocky. "He's been told to stay within 10 meters of the ball all game. If he drifts to the wing or hangs around the goal square it's straight back to the 2's" said Hinkley.

Asked about potential injury concerns, Hinkley was adamant these were in the past. "During the clubs last China trip, we transplanted in a new pig shoulder using pioneering surgery. He's now 10% pork and 100% hungry, for the ball clarified Hinkley".

Hinkley had one last word for the fans. "I don't play Supercoach or Fantasy Footy, but if I did I would get on", said Hinkley.

Upon being asked about his KFC Supercoach viability, Rockliff replied "Did someone say KFC".

ends.

Pssttt WaynesWorld19 in case you're looking for a replacement for Fyfe :D

Pssttt WaynesWorld19 in case you're looking for a replacement for Fyfe :D
So Rocky back in huh :think: ......it would be left field, that's for sure .....but I'd need unlimited trades, or a compensation pick for having the audacity to pick Rocky

So Rocky back in huh :think: ......it would be left field, that's for sure .....but I'd need unlimited trades, or a compensation pick for having the audacity to pick Rocky

How many trades left? Either way, you could totally pull this off. His b/e is only 212 this week, so you'd need to move fast.

I'd hesitate to call bato's posts clickbait. Generally on the money, info usually good but waits until sure before making the call. I'd consider this a watch and see.
Needs to call the rumour at the time. Rather early and wrong than late and right.

The bloke has already said he’s double checking his intel. Personally I think a bloke who has proved very consistent with his intel well ahead of teams dropping should be welcomed. Not have people telling him to not not to post or being accused of posting click bait. It’s a bit of fun. He’s got 2 and a half days before the first game so suggesting he’ll go late with his info seems an over reaction.

The bloke has already said he’s double checking his intel. Personally I think a bloke who has proved very consistent with his intel well ahead of teams dropping should be welcomed. Not have people telling him to not not to post or being accused of posting click bait. It’s a bit of fun. He’s got 2 and a half days before the first game so suggesting he’ll go late with his info seems an over reaction.
I never said anything about click bait. I said if you’ve got something to say, say it.

If you don’t want to say anything before it’s confirmed, don’t say anything before it’s confirmed 🤷‍♂️

There’s a video somewhere on here that shows it
I thought once the first lockout hit you couldn’t reverse trades until the other night

I was too late to reverse my reeves trade and had to watch highmore who I traded to reeves get 110
Was horrific and now he might not even play again this week
Oh god that would have been pain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any love for Dixon as a trade in. I have $490k to spend on a FWD. Port have a good draw coming up with most games at Adelaide Oval or Docklands and you'd expect Port to dominate most of their remaining games. Next three games GC, Sydney and Hawthorn

His eyes are ****ed so any night games he can't see s**t and plays like s**t. Look how many night games they have.

Might have to lock in any trades tonight. Gonna be in the middle of nowhere for the next few days. Toughest round of the year and unlikely I'll be able to do anything with my team.

Wish me luck.
Give us you login details and we'll do your trades for you

Any love for Dixon as a trade in. I have $490k to spend on a FWD. Port have a good draw coming up with most games at Adelaide Oval or Docklands and you'd expect Port to dominate most of their remaining games. Next three games GC, Sydney and Hawthorn
I brought him up weeks ago and didn’t get a lot of love for it
I’d rather Langford around that price personally this week

Charlie is very similar to Hawkins imo
A Bag is coming soon
I like the pick
Nice pod

I brought him up weeks ago and didn’t get a lot of love for it
I’d rather Langford around that price personally this week

Charlie is very similar to Hawkins imo
A Bag is coming soon
I like the pick
Nice pod
Am worried about Langford dropping off once Shiels returns

Am worried about Langford dropping off once Shiels returns
I have always thought Langford was the biggest potato at Essendon for the longest time
Have hated watching him play
Brought it up last week and it’s very popular so don’t want to miss another potential hall

Taking a punt with the forwardline is common fodder this year
I don’t think Dixon or Langford are bad picks
Heck I’m considering Robbie gray with the power draw

Find an extra 30k. There‘s a way, you know there is, you just don’t like it.

I have always thought Langford was the biggest potato at Essendon for the longest time
Have hated watching him play
Brought it up last week and it’s very popular so don’t want to miss another potential hall

Taking a punt with the forwardline is common fodder this year
I don’t think Dixon or Langford are bad picks
Heck I’m considering Robbie gray with the power draw
Smells a lot like Brent Stanton to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back