Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry himmelberg anyone? Scoring looks good, think he has the kick in role? Easy draw, already had his bye and is cheap as chips.

Got him this week, should take at least half kick outs with Cumming, I’m just really scared of Haynes who’s back this week. They can’t chuck him back forward surely

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Harry himmelberg anyone? Scoring looks good, think he has the kick in role? Easy draw, already had his bye and is cheap as chips.

Got him this week, should take at least half kick outs with Cumming, I’m just really scared of Haynes who’s back this week. They can’t chuck him back forward surely
Haynes back is the worry. He was playing the Haynes role.

Stein and Keeffe also on the extended bench as tall defenders.

You'll get a better idea at 5pm today when the final team is sorted.

Defenders named in the extended side:
1) Perryman
2) Taylor
3) Cumming
4) Kennedy
5) Idun
6) Ward
7) Wehr
8) Ash
9) Haynes
10) Keeffe
11) Stein

Obviously a heap of them can play different roles, and have done so recently, but it's still a head *

Giants final side will be very interesting. Many will have eyes on Wehr as well.

9 trades left with $62.9k/$25.6k in the bank (depending on whether I take Wehr or Boyd)

For the first time in a while, I have absolutely no clue and I can't really post my trade plans early

At least one of SDK and Luke Jackson is likely going, probably both if I want the best player possible

I suppose I could wait a week for Petracca if my rd14 bye is looking OK

I have my eye on Zerrett, who will still be value at ~$550k

A bunch of debutants would be lovely! Hollands? Culley? Other $102k rooks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think their coach came out and explained why he was down back and was something to do with his kicking abilities and they want to play a faster and more attacking brand of football. You'd think if that was the case, he wouldn't go forward.

Haynes back is the worry. He was playing the Haynes role.

Stein and Keeffe also on the extended bench as tall defenders.

You'll get a better idea at 5pm today when the final team is sorted.

Defenders named in the extended side:
1) Perryman
2) Taylor
3) Cumming
4) Kennedy
5) Idun
6) Ward
7) Wehr
8) Ash
9) Haynes
10) Keeffe
11) Stein

Obviously a heap of them can play different roles, and have done so recently, but it's still a head duck

Giants final side will be very interesting. Many will have eyes on Wehr as well.
Whitfield might go to half back and take all the kick in's too (hopefully).

I know team sheets are not to be trusted but HH named at CHF. Even if he plays back, it's only until Hogan gets injured or misses a game which won't take long.

He's a hell of a gamble at this point of the season, really needs to be a keeper with trades getting low.

I know team sheets are not to be trusted but HH named at CHF. Even if he plays back, it's only until Hogan gets injured or misses a game which won't take long.

He's a hell of a gamble at this point of the season, really needs to be a keeper with trades getting low.

Yes definately hold him for the season he is a "Keeper"

Bored Cat GIF

Harry Himmelberg, the player we are talking about.

No I don't have enough trades left now to be playing around with mid-pricers. Especially kents from GWS :moustache:

Named at CHF each of the last two weeks but played entirely in defence

Oh great.
I look after the kid in a coma all season. Patiently waiting for young Elijah to awake and give me (and me alone) a big smile.
Its not going to happen is it :huh:
This is more like what is going to happen.

Little League Baseball World Series GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back