Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1713235
11 trades, 15k in the bank and 1 boost.

Team as it stands (ignoring the bye)

1 DEF upgrade, 1 MID, 2 FWD required. Fair way behind some of the teams floating around here and makes sense why I am sitting ~12k.

17 this week prior to trades. Next week 18 pre trades, but only Dunkley and Smitch/JVR down forward.

I had been looking at Sinclair all week, but it might be better to get a FWD premo in this week, however:
Gulden - Wait till he drops $
DCameron - BYE
JCameron - post above
Macrae - Bye next week
Butters - Bye next week

Current plan
JVR - Buller/Maric
Weddle - Sinclair

Next week
Wilmot, Ford, Briggs all options to trade out.

Briggs will be a straight swap to DCameron

Any other ideas?

No, you are on the right track.

No good forward options for your team this week so that can be the focus in the next 2 - such as Gulden or DCam next week and Macrae/Butters week after.

That leaves M8 and F6 as the options left to upgrade this week. Sinclair the clear option for F6.

I would have said Serong the clear option for M8 but with his niggle, probably better doing the backline first (especially with Ashy or the bear filling in).

Rowell would be the 2nd best option here for me but you may as well 'wait' (not really, just doing the other line first) and get in someone like Petracca (ave 119 instead of 108) or another uber-premo instead (assuming you have the $$ or trades to get $$).

Assuming everyone is picked this week that has been playing, Weddle & JVR to Maric and Sinclair will give me the bare 18.

I could complete my mids this week with a Warner/NAnderson. Feel like Sinclair is safer play, particularly with a few mids like LDU, Mills and Walsh to target post byes.

Buller would give me 19 but realistically, his score is probably not going to count and as you said they have a fair few to come back in.

Who goes first - Smitch (44 BE) or JVR (19 BE)?

I will hold Wilmot over Weddle purely due to him playing this week
I'd probably play the BE game and trade Smitch before JVR. That being said, if you're going to need one of them on-field for a week or two post-byes, Smitch is probably a more reliable option.

And yeah, definitely prefer Sinclair to Warner as an option. Noah I feel is closer, but Sinclair will be a higher ranking DEF than Anderson will be MID by the time it's all over – and as you said, there's value to come in the mids.

Can't believe that I'm thinking about doing this but I'm considering bringing in Fyfe. LOL!

Do you think going Ford > Fyfe is ok?

Ford has the bye next week and Fyfe gets me an extra round 15 player and a cheap F6 (Taranto will get moved to mids)

I'll trade Briggs > D.Cameron in round 15 and he will be my F5.

Next week I can trade Cincotta > Yeo (Lord have mercy) who will be my 18th player in round 18 and D6.

3 trades left and still need an M8. FML!

Team.PNG

Can't believe that I'm thinking about doing this but I'm considering bringing in Fyfe. LOL!

Do you think going Ford > Fyfe is ok?

Ford has the bye next week and Fyfe gets me an extra round 15 player and a cheap F6 (Taranto will get moved to mids)

I'll trade Briggs > D.Cameron in round 15 and he will be my F5.

Next week I can trade Cincotta > Yeo (Lord have mercy) who will be my 18th player in round 18 and D6.

3 trades left and still need an M8. FML!

View attachment 1713311

Mate you have 6 trades left!

Ford has cash to make!

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

Yeah but I figure that Fyfe is going to go up in price more than Ford and Fyfe gets me an extra player for next week.

I'm 471 overall so can't play it safe.

There are 10 rounds to go. Do you not think there will br more injuries/suspensions?

It's a big risk if you cop donuts in the 2nd half of the year if you run out of trades.

Yeah but I figure that Fyfe is going to go up in price more than Ford and Fyfe gets me an extra player for next week.

I'm 471 overall so can't play it safe.
Hold Ford a week then down to Maric. Should be able to do Briggs straight to DC, then Weddle to premo and Humpa/Johnno/Warlord to premo.

2 trades left but plenty of cover. Then cross fingers and pray for the SC Gods to be kind.

Great rank, might be a new pair of socks coming in September :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Hold Ford a week then down to Maric. Should be able to do Briggs straight to DC, then Weddle to premo and Humpa/Johnno/Warlord to premo.

2 trades left but plenty of cover. Then cross fingers and pray for the SC Gods to be kind.

Great rank, might a new pair of socks coming in September :thumbsu:

Cheers mate. :cool::thumbsu:

Which premo defender would you recommend that I get in for Weddle next week?

Missed a couple of weeks due to personal stuff ( newborns aye!). Now have 20 trades and some trade boosts to burn. Not even sure where to start I am so out the loop :(

View attachment 1713320
This kent coming in here looking for pity with 20 trades to burn and an almost complete team...

DecimalWeepyAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

Nice team and congrats on the newborn.

I’ve got 20 players named so far, but need to wait and see tomorrows teams and if Cincotta holds his spot.

Thinking
Smitch- Maric
Weddle-Sinclair

Gives me an extra player this weekend, or I wait and make the trade next weekend.

Most likely won’t have to access SMitch or Maric score next weekend anyway.

Going early on Maric Isn’t really a concern as a floating donut is ok forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 10 rounds to go. Do you not think there will br more injuries/suspensions?

It's a big risk if you cop donuts in the 2nd half of the year if you run out of trades.

I guess that's the risk when going for overall. LOL!

I'm not that comfortable bringing in Fyfe and Yeo to be honest but then again anybody can get injured. THese 2 kents will probably play out the rest of the season. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back