Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawn > Anderson
SMitchell > Melican

Next week should be able to Cincotta > Sinclair, Ford > Buller/Maric for "completed" team with Briggs R2 6 trades left

Do people think Melican has solid JS? At this point I’d only be getting him for backup not to make cash, if he’s going to get dropped in a week or two would much rather get Mullin and save 70k.

Is it worth going:

Humphrey -> Petracca
Weddle -> T.Thomas
SMitchell -> Maric

Would mean pushing Humphrey out early but allows me to bring Petracca in.

Is it worth going:

Humphrey -> Petracca
Weddle -> T.Thomas
SMitchell -> Maric

Would mean pushing Humphrey out early but allows me to bring Petracca in.
Petracca isn't playing this week and Humpa is. Absolutely pointless doing that trade this week.

You could save Mitchell/Maric a week too.

Missed a couple of weeks due to personal stuff ( newborns aye!). Now have 20 trades and some trade boosts to burn. Not even sure where to start I am so out the loop :(

View attachment 1713320
With that many trades I'd be looking to aggressively downgrade and upgrade, but unfortunately you've missed two great rookies in Ford and Wardlaw.

Baker, Cowan and Cincotta should be the first to go, not many decent downgrades atm but consider Maric or one of the more expensive Hogwarts trio of Sheldrick, Melican or Windhager. You could get LJackson in this week to cover for Darcy then he can be a FWD keeper after that.

Congratulations on the newborn!

My trades - and possibly the rest of my SC season - are entirely dependant on whether or not any 1 of Cincotta, Atkins or Humphrey are dropped tomorrow arvo.

Let me put that another way:

My trades - and possibly the rest of my SC season - are entirely dependant on Crazy Vossy & Donuts Dew. Arghhhhhhhh!

Sheldrick, Windhager, Melican all named. All at an awkward price, makes it hard to justify getting more than one.
Im gonna take a punt on Windy. Maybe its s**t reasoning but he is starting rover.

A865A7BA-9117-44A4-A372-1F071B58329D.jpeg
730E8804-BE61-4861-85E4-C5266A1991F8.jpeg

I’ve gone with the following:
Mitchell and JVR
Stewart and Maric

13 trades and $36k in the bank.

Baker, Cincotta, Atkins, Humphrey all on extended bench this week 😬

My trades - and possibly the rest of my SC season - are entirely dependant on whether or not any 1 of Cincotta, Atkins or Humphrey are dropped tomorrow arvo.

Let me put that another way:

My trades - and possibly the rest of my SC season - are entirely dependant on Crazy Vossy & Donuts Dew. Arghhhhhhhh!
Humpa will play 100%
Atkins probably
Cincotta no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if J. Gilbee D/M $102K from GWS is no chance of getting a game this year?

Need to trade the cheapest D/M guaranteed non-playing loop in or I might get stuck with no loop at all if Roberts returned - does he fit the bill?

I am finding a lot of stuff about him replacing all water in his diet with milk!

WetReflectingCottontail-size_restricted.gif

rd14 team.png
rd14 trades.png
In a week I originally planned no trades. Circumstances have forced my hand here. 3 trades left, finishing the team off next week with Darcy Cameron and Briggs straight swap, leaving 2 trades left.

I don't want to talk about it, I never want to talk about it

If you're trading in Buller, I wouldn't assume he plays next week. Unless he has a ripper game, he will be dropped for Buddy before Amartey or McLean.

I'd probably play the BE game and trade Smitch before JVR. That being said, if you're going to need one of them on-field for a week or two post-byes, Smitch is probably a more reliable option.

And yeah, definitely prefer Sinclair to Warner as an option. Noah I feel is closer, but Sinclair will be a higher ranking DEF than Anderson will be MID by the time it's all over – and as you said, there's value to come in the mids.
No, you are on the right track.

No good forward options for your team this week so that can be the focus in the next 2 - such as Gulden or DCam next week and Macrae/Butters week after.

That leaves M8 and F6 as the options left to upgrade this week. Sinclair the clear option for F6.

I would have said Serong the clear option for M8 but with his niggle, probably better doing the backline first (especially with Ashy or the bear filling in).

Rowell would be the 2nd best option here for me but you may as well 'wait' (not really, just doing the other line first) and get in someone like Petracca (ave 119 instead of 108) or another uber-premo instead (assuming you have the $$ or trades to get $$).
Thanks guys!

I think I will stick with that option of Maric and Sinclair this week.

Briggs to DC looks obvious next week, and I might be able to get Humphrey/SMitch up to Gulden. At worst I will need one of Smitch or JVR on field, so probably best to hold Mitchell in case I need him on field.

Anyone know how Gawn is tracking for the next round of DPP?

Sicily > Neale
Angwin > 102k rookie.

175k in the bank and 8 trades.

Cripps > Dawson
Ashcroft > Bont
Humpa > Touk.

One rookie will need to be culled to make this happen, but hoping to have a complete team with 4 trades remaining by R18.

View attachment 1713446
View attachment 1713447
In a week I originally planned no trades. Circumstances have forced my hand here. 3 trades left, finishing the team off next week with Darcy Cameron and Briggs straight swap, leaving 2 trades left.

I don't want to talk about it, I never want to talk about it
Adjusted this to Windhager in for Buller instead. Switched Ford out for Sturt meaning I can use Humpa/Jez F6/F7 loophole all year. Also an extra number for next week

Ashcroft out, only averages 90+ at home, not good enough, don't have the room on the bench for him now anyway. Ins, 2 of them, will sleep on my insanity over night then bring them in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back