Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no clue what to do. I have Gawn and Briggs at R2 and R3. I need to decide who I'm keeping. If I keep Briggs long-term, then I should trade Gawn this week.

Currently I'm looking at 17 this week, and 17 next week (18 if Chesser plays).

7 trades left currently, but I have horrible bench cover. If I'm going to get some bench cover in, I should do it now when there are some cheap options, and it will improve my byes.

Option 1:
Hold this week (cop a donut).
Next week turn Briggs into Cameron (hold Gawn as my R2).
6 trades left.

Option 2:
rd14 trades = Sharp to Fyfe; Gawn to Himmelberg (hold Briggs as my R2).
rd15 trades = Angwin to Maric; Ford to DCameron (Fyfe M9; Himmelberg/Sheezel at F7).
3 trades left.

Thoughts?

I have no clue what to do. I have Gawn and Briggs at R2 and R3. I need to decide who I'm keeping. If I keep Briggs long-term, then I should trade Gawn this week.

7 trades left currently, but I have horrible bench cover. If I'm going to get some bench cover in, I should do it now when there are some cheap options, and it will improve my byes.

Option 1:
6 trades left.

Option 2:
rd15 trades = Angwin to Maric; Ford to DCameron (Fyfe M9; Himmelberg/Sheezel at F7).
3 trades left.

Thoughts?

First one .

If 3 of your players tackle like Linda love lace...they copping ban .

Really hate thus night games ...have to work and don't get enough time to sort the team out .

Went Weddle party anything to jezza ...fail...but jezza can turn things around .

37k left .
Not enough to trade Cin...prob dropped .and Rebecca to Sinclair..👎.

If Cin dropped .
I might just trade to HH extra score this week ...save 40k .

(cop a donut).
This is never an option for me. I know the difference could only be 50 points, but if it can be avoided, could be a +100 point gain, which is a fair differnce in overall rank.

Probably the same reason they don’t post trades questions in the trades thread? 🤷‍♂️
Round thread becomes a bit of a town hall during the games. Can see how some people might get caught up in the moment.

Latest creation:

-Gawn to DCameron (gives me the cash I need for the below trade, and means I don't need to trade next week)
-Sharp to Fyfe

5 trades left, team is done, Fyfe is my M9/F7

It gives me 18 this week (15 premos, plus Fyfe, Johnson and Ford)

Then I should have 17 or 18 in round 15 (15 premos, plus Fyfe, Johnson and then hopefully Chesser/Mullin)

Latest creation:

-Gawn to DCameron (gives me the cash I need for the below trade, and means I don't need to trade next week)
-Sharp to Fyfe

Then I should have 17 or 18 in round 15 (15 premos, plus Fyfe, Johnson and then hopefully Chesser/Mullin)
Took me a while of looking at your team to see how you got to those 2 trades.

Fun fact, other people's teams now show up in field format instead of list.

Its either those two trades and Gawn goes now, or you go Ford and Briggs next week for two different players.

Latest creation:

-Sharp to Fyfe

One last go for Fyfe is life - I like it.
Keeping Briggs instead of Gawn - who would have thought a few weeks ago when we all got Briggs in for quick $$$
LOL I have both of them as R1 & R2 (Darcy to Briggs previously)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option 1:
6 trades left.

Option 2:
3 trades left.

Thoughts?

who do you swing to R3 to go Gawn>HH ?

Thinking about Ashcroft to Fyfe and Weddle to Sinclair

Would leave me with 7 trades left. 2 upgrades to go at M8 and F6.

Have Briggs at R3 so cash for one upgrade is ready to go but finding the $$$ to get Clarry as my final mid

Alternative is to wait a week and do a 3 rookie for 2 premo trade

Latest creation:

-Sharp to Fyfe

This is locked in.

I'm choosing Briggs over Gawn at R2.

Fyfe seems like a nice option to have at M9/F7.

No donut this week. Hopefully no donut next week.

I know neither are great options, but who between Sheldrick and Windy? I'm leaning Windy atm.
I feel like Windy has slightly better job security, but i d say he lll have to play pretty well this weekend to keep his job.

I m gonna back him in, to my eye he looked pretty good last weekend but butchered it a bit.

Hi Legends, Can i please get some advise on what trades i should do this week.
15 trades, 2 Boosts and $55,900 in the Piggy.
Was thing to use a boost.

S.Mitchell -> J.Sinclair
O.Baker -> R.Maric
R.Angwin -> L.Melican (Swin Constable to Mid)
Leaves me $42,600

Thoughts?
Capture.JPG

Interesting how folk are trading in Natalie as their cover. As a short term cash cow/bye cover I get it. But the chance of him playing 11 straight games to provide that cover must be very very very low.
Can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's because he's passed the eye test.

He's looking healthy and is gaining match fitness each week +
No danger of being dropped
I'm not that sure that his chances are all that low of playing out the season

Not trying to convince you, as I may well be proven to be wrong. But I traded in Wines in Rd 9 off the same hunch and it's working out well & my hunch now is that Fyfe will be good bench cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back