Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

This Sicily situation is just screwing my SC mind over.

Gonna have to consider a Roughie-manoeuvre if he gets off Cripps-style.

Depends on how many trades left and how many rookies left on field..

Only 7 trades left and 3 rookies on field

Silent Film Vintage GIF

Me too. I keep waiting for a vision to hit me where I can see the future.

I’m Leaning towards trading him now preemptively, guessing he’s going to miss at least two (bye included). Might jag me a win or two this week, and frees up some cash to do other things.

Yeah I'd prioritise getting those rooks off the field. You never know, Cripps may turn it around.

Yeah this is my team I am in all sorts of trouble I have stuffed it this year.

I don't think I will trade this week but I was thinking 3 trades Round 15.

Ford > Sheldrick
Briggs > Laird
McKenna > Yeo

1.JPG
1686964871940.png

Let us know your thoughts people! I've got 14 trades and 130k, so a little bit to work with. This what I was thinking:

S. Mitchell --> N. Fyfe
J. Weddle
--> L. Ryan

The only thing that's bother me is that I am not overly sold on the Fyfe/Ryan combo when there could be better options on the table. I also don't mind the value in going Weddle --> Yeo next week. In hindsight, I probably should have arranged something in my midfield to trade in Neale.

This is how my time looks, any thoughts are much appreciated!

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 6.55.05 pm.png

I'm low on trades (6 left with 2 rookies onfield) and so am holding this week, and probably next week pending league matchups.

Leaves just the two non-bye weeks with him OUT and I'll have to rely on bench cover (Wilmot?) those weeks.

I'm also holding DeGoey so r16 is gonna be tough
Scared Tom And Jerry GIF by moodman

Let us know your thoughts people! I've got 14 trades and 130k, so a little bit to work with. This what I was thinking:

S. Mitchell --> N. Fyfe
J. Weddle
--> L. Ryan

The only thing that's bother me is that I am not overly sold on the Fyfe/Ryan combo when there could be better options on the table. I also don't mind the value in going Weddle --> Yeo next week. In hindsight, I probably should have arranged something in my midfield to trade in Neale.

This is how my time looks, any thoughts are much appreciated!

View attachment 1714682
You need more premium mids, thats where the big points are.

Id give Ryan a miss, his role has changed a bit, Young is stealing some of his chips. Weddle to someone like Brayshaw is the go, plays both bye weeks.

Maybe either get Himmelgoat this week or Yeo next week.

I like the Mitchel to Fyfe

You need more premium mids, thats where the big points are.

Id give Ryan a miss, his role has changed a bit, Young is stealing some of his chips. Weddle to someone like Brayshaw is the go, plays both bye weeks.

Maybe either get Himmelgoat this week or Yeo next week.

I like the Mitchel to Fyfe

Don't have enough cash for Weddle --> Brayshaw. If I trade Mitchell to Fyfe, I'll have $179k, so it'd be Weddle to any Def/Mid under $518k.

I recently traded out Oliver, but definitely plan to bolster the team with super-premo mids (Bontempelli, Oliver or Trac) in the coming weeks.

Still think Ryan might be the best option given Himmelberg (who is tremendous value) has the tricky bye next week.

Just the 1 trade at this stage

Atkins > Fyfe

Doesn’t get me any extra playing but banks some cash and hopefully a better score and coverage.

19 playing and projected 1912

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't have enough cash for Weddle --> Brayshaw. If I trade Mitchell to Fyfe, I'll have $179k, so it'd be Weddle to any Def/Mid under $518k.

I recently traded out Oliver, but definitely plan to bolster the team with super-premo mids (Bontempelli, Oliver or Trac) in the coming weeks.

Still think Ryan might be the best option given Himmelberg (who is tremendous value) has the tricky bye next week.
Youve got lots of trades left, the sooner you get to fill premo the better. Alot of us will be finished next week. If you need more money maybe trade a Sharp or even a Cincotta. Up to you though.

R14.PNG

Angwin being out this week changed my plans. Was going to go to Harry Himmelberg, but realised I had enough cash to go to Cameron and could get HH in R23 and have 23 premos. Didn't work out well at all. Just got to hope that the extra premiums help me hold ground.

Now going to pull the pin on Sicily to Serong and will bye flip Tom Green and one of Sheezel/Cogs next week for a defender and Clarry. Week after will go Humphrey to a defender and Wilmot to a rookie and then potentially grab me HH. Still a few options really.

Was pretty bummed with the Jezza move as it could easily shut the gate on first - but I'm hoping by looping him I can get some big scores out of him and miss the s**t ones. We will see!

Youve got lots of trades left, the sooner you get to fill premo the better. Alot of us will be finished next week. If you need more money maybe trade a Sharp or even a Cincotta. Up to you though.

Cheers, appreciate the input.

I've gone through a few trade scenarios and have come up with the following. I'm probably leaning towards Option 3 to be honest, but no doubt there's probably a few things I've missed.

Will have to do something about my ruck situation once all the byes are completed too.

Option 1 –

R14 Trades: Mitchell to Fyfe
R15 Trades: Ford to Maric, Weddle to Oliver

Leaving 11 Trades, Approx. $50k

R15 Team:

Daicos, Dawson, Stewart, Sinclair, Lloyd, Ziebell (Cowan, Constable)
Oliver, Laird, Merrett, Serong, Green, Gulden, Humphrey, Wardlaw (Cincotta, Sharp, Roberts)
Marshall, Briggs (Gawn)
Dunkley, Taranto, Macrae, Coniglio, Sheezel, Fyfe (Maric, Madden)

Option 2 –

R14 Trades: Mitchell to Maric, Weddle to Brayshaw

Leaving 12 Trades, Approx. $100k

R14 Team:

Laird, Brayshaw, Merrett, Serong, Green, Gulden, Humphrey, Wardlaw (Cincotta, Sharp, Roberts)
Marshall, Briggs (Gawn)
Dunkley, Taranto, Macrae, Coniglio, Sheezel, Ford (Maric, Madden)

Option 3 –

R15 Trades: Ford to Maric, Weddle to Yeo/Himmelberg, Humphrey to Oliver

Leaving 10 Trades, Approx. $0

R15 Team:

Daicos, Dawson, Stewart, Sinclair, Lloyd, Yeo (Cowan, Constable)
Oliver, Laird, Macrae, Merrett, Serong, Green, Gulden, Wardlaw (Cincotta, Sharp, Roberts)
Marshall, Briggs (Gawn)
Dunkley, Taranto, Ziebell, Coniglio, Sheezel, Fyfe (Maric, Madden)

Cheers, appreciate the input.

I've gone through a few trade scenarios and have come up with the following. I'm probably leaning towards Option 3 to be honest, but no doubt there's probably a few things I've missed.

Will have to do something about my ruck situation once all the byes are completed too.

Option 1 –

R15 Trades: Ford to Maric, Weddle to Oliver

Leaving 11 Trades, Approx. $50k

R15 Team:

Oliver, Laird, Merrett, Serong, Green, Gulden, Humphrey, Wardlaw (Cincotta, Sharp, Roberts)
Marshall, Briggs (Gawn)
Dunkley, Taranto, Macrae, Coniglio, Sheezel, Fyfe (Maric, Madden)

Option 2 –

R14 Trades: Mitchell to Maric, Weddle to Brayshaw

Leaving 12 Trades, Approx. $100k

R14 Team:

Laird, Brayshaw, Merrett, Serong, Green, Gulden, Humphrey, Wardlaw (Cincotta, Sharp, Roberts)
Marshall, Briggs (Gawn)
Dunkley, Taranto, Macrae, Coniglio, Sheezel, Ford (Maric, Madden)

Option 3 –

R15 Trades: Ford to Maric, Weddle to Yeo/Himmelberg, Humphrey to Oliver

Leaving 10 Trades, Approx. $0

R15 Team:

Daicos, Dawson, Stewart, Sinclair, Lloyd, Yeo (Cowan, Constable)
Oliver, Laird, Macrae, Merrett, Serong, Green, Gulden, Wardlaw (Cincotta, Sharp, Roberts)
Marshall, Briggs (Gawn)
Dunkley, Taranto, Ziebell, Coniglio, Sheezel, Fyfe (Maric, Madden)
I like option 2 with additional bring in Oliver R15. Trade out Ford and Cincotta

Keep Briggs and trade Gawn to Cameron R16

I like option 2 with additional bring in Oliver R15. Trade out Ford and Cincotta

Keep Briggs and trade Gawn to Cameron R16

Yeah, I'm just a little concerned about rookie options for next week if I go the early crow on Maric. I already have a weak bench with dead rookies like Cowan, Constable, Sharp, Roberts, Madden. Plenty to think about!

Decided to go full mental and traded Sicily to Luke Ryan, and also brought in Tarryn Thomas. Wheeeeee!

I just felt I needed more excitement and disappointment in my life.

Only time will tell (…will tell me it was a terrible move).

I've decided to hold fire on one of my round 14 trades. I can reverse and keep ONE of these 3 players:

R Ginbey
O Allen
Pedlar

Which one of the three is worth holding on to?

Ginbey has the highest ceiling and DPP as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back