Captains Round 14 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Mitch lol

Wasn't he studying law and headed overseas
I have no idea. Went off the grid after our day out @ the Royal.

Have Gawndy, but seriously considering putting the VC on seagull against our mob. If we hit targets inside our F50 like we have most of this year, he will be feasting on crumbs all night. Captain can then go to Zilliams.

Have Gawndy, but seriously considering putting the VC on seagull against our mob. If we hit targets inside our F50 like we have most of this year, he will be feasting on crumbs all night. Captain can then go to Zilliams.
Highest score of the year is 141. Will cost yourself points if you don't take the rucks IMO.

Highest score of the year is 141. Will cost yourself points if you don't take the rucks IMO.

You're probably right, but I just have this feeling he gunna go big against us this week!

You're probably right, but I just have this feeling he gunna go big against us this week!
I hope you're right because I'm bringing him in this week. I just can't go past the two rucks this week though. Gawn against Darcy, and Grundy against English. Gawn's projected is 157 this week. Sounds fanciful but with his recent form, and opposition, I reckon it's easily obtainable.

Hey not all of us have Grundy yet :(

VC Gawn, C Dunkley, Telly or new recruit Neale
No Steele for Saints, do they have anyone else capable of shutting someone down :think:
I'm trying to decide between Fyfe and Neale as VC into Grundy C. Don't have Gawn yet

Last edited:
VC'ing someone whose highest score for the year is 141, as opposed to someone who has a 4 game average of 151 with a low of 144 over those 4 weeks? Interesting choice.

This is more a reaction to the no connection long to an oppo hawk forward line, who can't mark, so I may still change it.
Grundy has been my best as VC this year; hawks mids will get tags so plenty of entries and rebounds out of swans backline.

Food for thought.

VC'ing someone whose highest score for the year is 141, as opposed to someone who has a 4 game average of 151 with a low of 144 over those 4 weeks? Interesting choice.
This is more a reaction to the no connection long to an oppo hawk forward line, who can't mark, so I may still change it.
Grundy has been my best as VC this year; hawks mids will get tags so plenty of entries and rebounds out of swans backline.

Food for thought.

Listen to pincrusher...

1560854396546.png

Food for thought.
He's a viable choice for a 130 score. The quandry is, what if he does score 130? Do you take it, knowing that Gawn is averaging over 150 for his last 4? Always obliged to bank a 130 score, but it could cost you this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a viable choice for a 130 score. The quandry is, what if he does score 130? Do you take it, knowing that Gawn is averaging over 150 for his last 4? Always obliged to bank a 130 score, but it could cost you this weekend.

I am well aware of the danger of selecting a lower player, but he's capable of larger scores.
I know you're correct but a bird in the hand is better than an unknown score who may keep his scoring up, but so could Grundy if he's okay against the dogs. I know Fyfe plays the G well and a consideration for the 2 guns with the Cats playing home. Even Neale is also another as there is
no Steele to tag Neale....
So many options when all considered.

I am well aware of the danger of selecting a lower player, but he's capable of larger scores.
I know you're correct but a bird in the hand is better than an unknown score who may keep his scoring up, but so could Grundy if he's okay against the dogs. I know Fyfe plays the G well and a consideration for the 2 guns with the Cats playing home. Even Neale is also another as there is
no Steele to tag Neale....
So many options when all considered.
Agree regarding options. Good luck with it. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

It shouldn’t be a surprise (but you never know with Woosh) but Dons confirmed on Instagram that D Clarke is playing.

EDIT: Wrong thread. Clarke plays early so only VC option.

Last edited:
Can't quote that, mate, it's old news. Have you seen Napoleon lately?

He went away and got new skills, you know, like nunchuck skills, bo hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Bevo only wants ruckmen who have great skills.

giphy.gif

Feck I love that movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back